Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Ritchie

I have had a chronic history of severe and treatment-resistant depression. Dr. Ritchie evaluated me thoroughly and made me feel completely comfortable with his knowledge and competence. His interventions were compassionate and he listened to my complaints with empathy. He responded with a treatment plan that was informative and involved me completely. I am now significantly better as a result of working with him. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

i can't agree with the previous reviewer about disapproval or a preference for cbt in this doctor. these are non-issues to me.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Goodlooking, well spoken, and well dressed. Dr Ritchie seems to know his stuff, and I would recommend him if asked. On the other hand, I have gotten very bad vibes from him when I didn't respond to the medication prescribed, or asked to discontinue something because of side effects. I have also gotten disapproval vibes, if you will, because I have not bounced back after several years of very severe depression combined with health problems. Frankly, I'd highly recommend Dr Ritchie for anyone who experienced moderate depression without many complications, and is able to respond to CBT -- Dr Ritchie is a fan of CBT, and I also got the impression he was frustrated that I wouldn't see a CBT therapist. But, overall, I gotta say he's a good guy, and certainly worth seeing to see if he's a good match for you.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

Dr. Mark A. Ritchie's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Los Gatos, CA