Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Anthony

Doctor Anthony is professional and informative. I appreciate his thorough explanations to my questions.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I’d recommend Dr Anthony to anyone. He’s caring and engaged, and his patients’ best interests are always his first priority.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

The staff and doctor were both professional and personal.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Anthony and staff are friendly and professional. I have been a patient for several years and highly recommend Dr. Anthony if you want knowledgeable and compassionate women’s health care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Like everyone else, my least favorite place to be is at a doctors office, but Dr. Anthony and staff made it as comfortable as possible. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I’ve been with This practice for 20 years and have always had great experiences with all of the Physicians I’ve encountered. Dr. Anthony has always been very thoughtful when answering my questions and honest with his answers. Although not my primary doctor, Dr. Anthony delivered our second daughter via C-Section. The surgery went well and without complications and we are happy!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Anthony is a compassionate and competent doctor. I am grateful for the care he has given me for so many years!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Anthony is thorough, takes time to ask and answer questions, and makes one feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I am VERY happy with Dr. Anthony as my doctor. He communicates much better than my previous doctor (same office) did, and has a great attitude about answering questions. As an older but very active patient (age 67), I appreciate that he is direct in answering my questions and discussing health items. He has a great style, which is very interested and upbeat without being phony-seeming, and he has a very good way of putting a patient at ease (not always easy when you're "assuming the position").

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Anthony always talks over anything you want to talk about with no sense of rush. He provides the pros and cons of a treatment. I wish I could find a GP that was as good as him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Michael L. Anthony's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC