Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Anthony

I am VERY happy with Dr. Anthony as my doctor. He communicates much better than my previous doctor (same office) did, and has a great attitude about answering questions. As an older but very active patient (age 67), I appreciate that he is direct in answering my questions and discussing health items. He has a great style, which is very interested and upbeat without being phony-seeming, and he has a very good way of putting a patient at ease (not always easy when you're "assuming the position").

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Anthony always talks over anything you want to talk about with no sense of rush. He provides the pros and cons of a treatment. I wish I could find a GP that was as good as him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I have always been very pleased with the services provided and the entire staff. I am the type of person, if I am treated unsatisfactorily, I will immediately make my displeasure known. Your staff is A and the renovations are beautiful

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Anthony, so my case was new to him. But, he still took the time to speak with me several times personally and also consulted with other specialists about the specifics of my case. He went the extra mile so that I could receive the best care possible.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Over all experience was all great. From Dr. Anthony, Facility, Nurses, and staffs are all professionally took good care of my health visit. Dr. Anthony thoroughly provided examination regarding with my health concern. When he finally learn my health condition, he detail discusses the better option to take care my illness. He even offer a prayer for me to go through the process to get it done. He wrote a referral recommendation to the specialist. The wait I never waited more than 30 min. total. The staffs are courteous and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Anthony and his office and nurses and staffs to work with. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I saw Dr. Anthony for prenatal, delivery, and postnatal treatment. Always professional, kind, and informative. Cary OBGYN has been a great experience all around.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. A has been my Dr for almost 30 years. Even when I moved 3 1/2 hours away I still drove to see him as my Dr. He is the most professional, sincerely caring and caring about the whole person, explains in lay person terminology so the average woman can understand. He is pro-active about referring to the oncologist or other specialists. He is an amazing person and Dr as well. P. Dye

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

It was excllent, almost no waiting, time, Dr was extremely helpful explaining why shoudl I do test....

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Anthony's for almost 22 years! Love him and his staff. Very caring and personable. I'd recommend him to everyone in need of an excellent OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Excellent service and excellent staff. The staff is thorough, thoughtful, and always willing to take the time you need to answer questions. I typically have to wait 20-30 minutes to be seen; however, I was grateful to only wait 10 minutes this past visit. The office phone lines are very busy making it hard to reach them and schedule an appointment. I typically have to take any time slot available to be seen within 4-6 weeks of calling to schedule my appointment. Despite the wait time and scheduling setbacks, I will definitely continue to come here.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Michael L. Anthony's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal