Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Anthony

Dr. Anthony has been my doctor for 20 years! I will not go to anyone else and his staff is wonderful and very helpful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr Anthony was always very informative, polite and professional all the years I have been seeing him. I trusted him very much with my care and the care while I was pregnant. I was sad to leave the practice due to relocating out of state.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

The staff was efficient and helpful. Dr Anthony was was prompt in coming into room. Didn’t have long wait while being disrobed. He listened attentively and offered helpful and useful advice to issues. Would definitely recommend this office and Dr Anthony

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr Anthony is quick but thorough in his appointments. He give you the info you want and doesn’t push if you aren’t interested. He is very respectful and friendly! I have been going to him for the past two years and wouldn’t want new obgyn (even though I’m actually about 45mins away from the office in my new home)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Remembers me when I come in . Been going here for about 3yrs

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Doctor Anthony is professional and informative. I appreciate his thorough explanations to my questions.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I’d recommend Dr Anthony to anyone. He’s caring and engaged, and his patients’ best interests are always his first priority.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

The staff and doctor were both professional and personal.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Anthony and staff are friendly and professional. I have been a patient for several years and highly recommend Dr. Anthony if you want knowledgeable and compassionate women’s health care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Like everyone else, my least favorite place to be is at a doctors office, but Dr. Anthony and staff made it as comfortable as possible. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Michael L. Anthony's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Private Pay