Ratings for Dr. Linda J. Flynn

I've never reviewed a doctor before, but I wish I'd had a little more information before deciding to go to Dr. Flynn for my dermatology needs, so I decided to write something. I agree with the other reviewer that Dr. Flynn's bedside manner is hyper and disconcerting. I did not feel like we had any rapport, and was so uncomfortable with her affect, I really just wanted to leave within 10 seconds of our interaction beginning. I can't speak to her procedure abilities, as I did not have any done. I think her knowledge is perfectly adequate, but I still don't think I'll be back. I'm going to look for a dermatologist who looks at me instead of through me and takes even 30 seconds to make a minimal human connection.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

A great doctor.She answer all my questions, she is friendly, and thorough. I recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

She was in a very hyper state all three times that I saw her; I feared lack of judgment. This was confirmed when she remembered she hadn't had me sign my consent to a treatment, and stopped the quite significant procedure while they rectified that. I also don't like it when doctors complain to me that they aren't paid right. What do they expect me to do about it? It also tells me that their priorities may lie somewhere beyond treating me.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

So far seems to be better than others i have used in the past 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Linda J. Flynn's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1989)

Amerihealth