Dr. Hassan Kesserwani

Ratings for Dr. Hassan Kesserwani

This man shouldn’t be allowed to practice medicine. He admitted that he failed to properly diagnose MS 6 years ago. His response was “Hey it happens”!! Now he refuses treatment because he doesn’t have enough data!! 3 MRI’s Spinal taps and multiple scans. He is way to arrogant to be so incompetent. His staff falls in the same category. Rude with absolutely no concern or care for patients well being.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

After an in-office spinal tap, which was sent by his office to Flowers Hospital, the staff admitted after a 2 week wait that the fluid was lost somehow in transit, and was told I had to redo. The rude nature of the office manager and staff was totally unprofessional and unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

The office is dirty, the exam rooms cannot be inspected by any type of local health organization or he would have to close. I have never visited a Doctor's office in such disarray. He does not listen to anything you have to say, just keeps asking "DO you get that?" I told him that I felt like I was in a class room being questioned by a teacher. That yes I did understand what he was saying, but he did not understand me and would not listen. He did begin to listen at that time and decided he needed to use needles in my hand and arm but was out of them and that I would have to return. I told him no that I would not return. I failed to tell him that there was no way that I would allow him to insert a needle in me in such unsanitary conditions. One of my concerns is that he is to be working with Southeast Medical Group in Dothan in March. I certainly hope they view these concerns prior to welcoming him to their Group. I would not recommend him to anyone other than the Health Dept for an inspection!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Kesserwani is a rude obnoxious man. He doesn't believe your medical are right and wants to run many exspensive tests (like a spinal tap etc.) I wouldn't take an enemy to see him. He also likes to yell at his patients. He also did the same thing to my ex-husband.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I had a unpleasant visit recently with him. He spent less than 5 minutes with me, refused to look at records I brought with me. Had me walk across room & said I had MS. No other tests. Told me to get records on CD & come back. Office is nasty, staff rude. Find a doctor who will listen to you

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Went to see Dr Kesserwani as a referral from my primary, for MS testing. The staff was horrible, the lobby was dirty, the patient room was dirty and dark. Dr came in and was very rude - wouldn't let me answer HIS questions or talk about symptoms. He hurriedly ordered an MRI and sent me on my way. He and I were in the same room for less than 5 minutes. No bedside manner, filthy office and rude and unorganized staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I would rate the staff lower if I could unbelievable rude and the dr is just as bad he is very unintelligent don't go to him if you want a good outcome

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I went to him over 2 months ago filled out a release form so they could get my records from other doctors everytime I call the staff is so rude said they don't know what happened but hasn't recieved them they have never called me back thought I had finally found someone who was going to listen and find out what was wrong with me boy was I wrong very rude staff felt like the doctor rushed me and wasn't really listening and hafe the time they don't even answer there phones and definitely don't call u back

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

His accent was hard to understand, he didn't have a nurse in with him , I felt rushed. However he did mention that a surgery would fix my spasms and my previous neuro never mention surgery in the fifteen years that I used him. Dr. K also put me on a med that had awful side effects and then laughed at me when I told him, he just upped the dosage when it didn't help me. Am glad I had the surgery and now don't need him....

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Number one his bedside manner is horrible.He never really explained what the problem was.I have never felt so uncomfortable in or around a doctor as I did this one.I do wish he would take some kind of language classes so I could understand him.Needless to say I nor any of my family will return to this doctor.Never put on any kind of gloves or sanitize the area in which he kept so rudely shoving needles in my arm.What an experience it was!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Hassan Kesserwani's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1990)

Coventry Healthcare