Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Scheer

Dr. Scheer is always upbeat whichI really appreciate. Highly smart, informed, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I appreciate Dr. Scheer's professionalism and his approach to treatment (which is therapy with a side of laughs).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Great office. Betsy was great with scheduling and super friendly. Front desk also wonderful. Jennifer and Nicole. All thank you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

appointments have been quick and helpful. X-rays are speedy! Could use a more sanitary replaceable cover on X-ray pillow. Dr. Scheer is caring, thorough, and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

The practice and staff are very professional, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I was provided excellent services from my first visit to my last. My foot feels great after therapy and good advice from my doctor, Dr.Scheer. Staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Have referred dr. Sheer to friends w/injuries or other. Should I need surgery or have another injury- going straight to him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Everyone involved in my surgery and overall care have been incredibly professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Today's visit was excellent I didn't have to wait over my schedule appointment time. Kudos

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Scheer seemed to be annoyed by something prior to my examination. His demeanor was rushed and quite rude. I'm not sure if this is because of his lack of knowledge and what he's doing but I was very dissatisfied with him as a provider and will not be returning. I almost wonder if there's a "cultural" issue.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Mark J. Scheer's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)