Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Scheer

Everyone involved in my surgery and overall care have been incredibly professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Today's visit was excellent I didn't have to wait over my schedule appointment time. Kudos

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Scheer seemed to be annoyed by something prior to my examination. His demeanor was rushed and quite rude. I'm not sure if this is because of his lack of knowledge and what he's doing but I was very dissatisfied with him as a provider and will not be returning. I almost wonder if there's a "cultural" issue.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Quote: Maya Angelou "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time". My worst nightmare.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

My overall experience and visits here at the Center for Advanced Orthopaedics have been great. The staff, nurses, technicians and doctors are all very professional and show they care. They walk you through step by step on treatments and process of your medical condition. This facility has warmth and is very welcoming to new and returning patients. I would recommend this facility to everyone. Also, Dr. Mark Scheer is an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Your wait time will be upwards of two hours for any appointment. Dr scher and his staff are very unprofessional and disrespectful, you would be better off seeing a vet!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Outstanding doctor and staff! The entire staff. Is always very upbeat and friendly! Appointment times are always punctual!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Scheer is an outstanding doctor. He is very caring and courteous. He took the time to listen to all of my concerns. His staff has gone out of their way one or two times to schedule me in when they were fully booked and the wait still was not more then an hour. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Really like his approach and treatment of my injuries. Explained everything to me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I had a very unfortunate experience with Dr. Scheer. It seems everyone is complaining about the staff, but Dr. Scheer was the one who I felt like I was bothering when I went in for a follow-up a week after my original appointment. Originally, he told my that my coccyx pain should alleviate within two weeks, and if not, I should return, but he did not tell me any signs or symptoms I should look for, and basically assured me that things were ok and I should only worry in two weeks if the pain was still there. My situation deteriorated in less than a week and when I came for the follow-up Dr. Scheer seemed annoyed, talked to me with the door open, and even over his shoulder on his way out the door. I had his m.a. call him back into the room because I still had questions about my situation. He came back even more frustrated and openly rude, asking "What do you want ME to do about it?!" I reported his rude and hurtful attitude to the office manager and switched to Dr. Danziger immediately.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Mark J. Scheer's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MB Health