Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Lee

This is a strange place. I wanted to like this guy but he really is a bit weird. Perhaps he couldn't get into a real medical school back in the day? He operated on my foot and left me in much more pain than when I first went in looking at some options. My foot will never be the same again because bone was removed and it doesn't grow back - I learned the hard way you don't get a second chance if he screws up your foot. I should have first gone to an Orthopedic doctor instead. I did go to one later and that's when I learned that you cannot replace the bone that was removed. So I can know longer wear shoes that I wore for decades. It turned into a life changing experience for me! I hope your experience can be better... Did you know all of the podiatry schools across the nation are for profit institutions? In other words, there are no state's that are helping to support these type of schools for the public good. That should tell us something. You came here looking for recommendations and I have two: 1. Be very careful here. Don't let this "doctor" do any operations on your foot that involves bone without first going to an orthopedic specialist that has emphasis on the feet . There are a couple of good ones in Tulsa. 2. Read number 1 a few more times.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I had a swollen cyst and bent big toe that were causing constant pain. Dr. Lee and his staff said it was a "Bunion" and that I needed "a little bone operation". Well, the foot started to hurt even in sneakers. Also, my friend, who had recommended Dr. Lee, had a good result after being operated on by Dr. Lee. I decided to go ahead and let Dr. Lee do an outpatient operation to fix my crooked bunion. Doc Lee removed the bump and straightened my toe leaving just a small scar on the side of where the bump was. Now my foot is normal again! And I am very happy with the result. It was a pain in the butt to have to try to stay off my foot for two weeks but the foot did not hurt nearly as bad after the operation as I thought it would. He did have go in and remove one of the pins after the bone healed and a couple of times I waited nearly an hour in the waiting room because the clinic was busy. But after seeing my result, and that I can wear my shoes again, I highly recommend Doc Lee to anyone who needs their foot bones straightened.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I was having pain in both feet when I walked or stood at work. My family Dr. Recomended that I give Dr. Lee a try. The first thing I noticed was that the staff was happy. The other patients kept saying that the DR. was worth the wait. This all made me feel at ease. At first I thought it seemed unusual for the office personel to be so happy because most Dr's offices are really quiet and this office was not quiet, but they got me back and took x-rays and knew what the problem was right away. Then Dr. Lee explained what was wrong and told me my options. He seemed confidant that he could fix my problem in his office. I was glad that I wouldn't have to go to the hospital. I chose to let them work on me in the office. Dr. Lee did fix my problems in his office. He numbed the area and went to work. Some joints were out of place and were causing sore spots under a couple of bones. I was afraid it would hurt but after he numbed it, I felt no pain at all. Every time I go to the dentist, my mouth never get 100% numb, but DR. Lee really got my foot 100% numb...That was awsome! I went to work the next day and only took two of the pain pills. He adjusted my shoes too and now I can stand and walk at work without my feet bothering me. I totally recommend this doctor. VERY SATISFIED PATIENT.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Great Dr and staff.No wait time fixed my moms feet.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Over a 3 hr wait—unbelievably shabby office. Dr’s bedside manor is lacking in all aspects of being a physician! Wouldn’t recommend his office or services at any level!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Came in the room looked at my daughter's feet and said she needed surgery on both feet. Didn't look at her exrays, didn't touch her feet and didn't answer any of the questions we had. We are going to different doctor now that does not recommend surgery at this time.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

His office front and back is filthy. I told Kathy I would love to clean the place and she said they have a cleaning service in the evenings. You are getting ripped off!! Depending on the mood he is in is the kind of service you get. He loves talking to the TV. And yes he looks at the TV while he is talking to you, that is if he talks with you. I learned to turn TV off when he comes in. His scrubs need a good cleaning. I don't know why he overbooks, you are not an airline doc. I have had surgery at a hospital with him and my foot is not any better, in fact the pain is worse. He can't give you pain medication too often because he has been in trouble with the DEA. What does that tell you? Back to my surgery, if he wanted to do surgery at his office on my foot it would be a big fat NO. I would probably get an infection as I have stated before, dirty dirty place. I walked out on my last appointment because he would not work on my foot. Just get a pain shot. Those pain shots in my book DO NOT WORK. I guess he had dinner plans or something because it was close to 6:00 PM and my appointment was at 3;00. I asked him if he could help me and he said not today. What the heck did I come in for? By the way you have bugs on your dirty couch. I gotta get him reported. What is channel 6's number?

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

yes, the lobby is small, and he is over booked... but, he is on top of his game. He saved my wife's foot when all of the other surgeons at South Crest told him the whole foot must be amputated. He is a "minimalist" surgeon; meaning he tries to remove absolutely the least amount of tissue possible to help your foot heal. My wife is Type II diabetic, one leg already gone due to a General Surgeon who just wants to use a hacksaw and cut it way up above the wound... we saw him just recently, and had a 3 hour wait, but, we were worked in amongst his other patients who were already scheduled for that day. our insurance is pushing us to "go home" but she is not ready yet, and he is helping us to stop Medicare and the insurance company from dumping her on the front porch. When we returned to the Skilled Care nursing home, we were met by the patient advisor who told us that Humana had just "evicted us", indeed they discharged her as of noon the next day. I called to complain and was told that I had exactly 24 hours to file my appeal, via a voice conversation, or by a letter…. This was late at night on Friday….. I need a doctor to help appeal this. I called Dr. Lee's office and it was closed natcherly. I sent him a text message to his cellphone ( how many doctors will do that for you? ) and let him know the circumstances. Dr. Lee canceled his vacation plans at Grand Lake and compiled a letter for the appeal. He got it put on his stationary and faxed into Humana KEPRO ( agent ) before their magical 24 hour deadline…. Dr. Lee won the appeal!!! Were it not for Dr. Lee, I would have lost my wife 3 months ago.... He gives Every Patient their full due.... would you rather have a 5 minute visit from a General Surgeon who just cuts it all off???? for all the naysayers, go find someone who will drop you into a Time Slot, that is your decision.... me? i am staying with Dr. Lee. You will not find a more caring doctor who is truly interested in your family's care. John Craig, Oologah, Oklahoma.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Lee. He treated my dad who had severe loss of blood flow to his legs and feet. As a result of this lack of blood flow along with the poor skin condition around his foot, several doctors were ready to amputate my dad's leg from the knee down.. My dad's skin was in such bad shape around the foot that a surgery would not have been able to heal properly. But Dr. Lee took that as a challenge. He directed the nurses to treat the skin with a special powder and was able to get the skin in good enough shape to allow for a partial foot amputation. It is because of Dr. Lee that my dad still has his leg! There were many times (late in the evening) that Dr. Lee would drive over to the Long Term Care Facility where my dad was to check on his progress. I am very grateful to Dr. Lee and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I waited 2 hours in the waiting room that has stained couches ,dirty carpet and about 5 employees hanging out in the front.You could tell the staff feel bad for the wait and one even mentioned quitting because of upset customers with the long waits.One of the front staff ladies came in the room asking questions that were on the forms I filled out.Dr. Lee comes in Very egotistical. I complained about the wait and he turned to the girl appeared to roll his eyes and said ;well, if you can get past My wait I promise you'll be happy.Let's not confuse the T.V. in the room for your entertainment because he watches it while he talks to you.The Doctor and his staff are aware of the complaints and he could care less.He looked at my foot and immediately wanted xrays,then says I need surgery from the one I had years prior and was not fixed. His staff proceeded to tell me that he over books on purpose.The staff are always on their phone.Without asking if they could pad my shoe,they just did it!What they used to pad my shoe, ruined the whole inside. Dr. Lee seemed to get confused and fumble on some of his words and seemed to lack memory of some thing's.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Robert H. Lee's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med