Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Lee

Came in the room looked at my daughter's feet and said she needed surgery on both feet. Didn't look at her exrays, didn't touch her feet and didn't answer any of the questions we had. We are going to different doctor now that does not recommend surgery at this time.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

His office front and back is filthy. I told Kathy I would love to clean the place and she said they have a cleaning service in the evenings. You are getting ripped off!! Depending on the mood he is in is the kind of service you get. He loves talking to the TV. And yes he looks at the TV while he is talking to you, that is if he talks with you. I learned to turn TV off when he comes in. His scrubs need a good cleaning. I don't know why he overbooks, you are not an airline doc. I have had surgery at a hospital with him and my foot is not any better, in fact the pain is worse. He can't give you pain medication too often because he has been in trouble with the DEA. What does that tell you? Back to my surgery, if he wanted to do surgery at his office on my foot it would be a big fat NO. I would probably get an infection as I have stated before, dirty dirty place. I walked out on my last appointment because he would not work on my foot. Just get a pain shot. Those pain shots in my book DO NOT WORK. I guess he had dinner plans or something because it was close to 6:00 PM and my appointment was at 3;00. I asked him if he could help me and he said not today. What the heck did I come in for? By the way you have bugs on your dirty couch. I gotta get him reported. What is channel 6's number?

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

yes, the lobby is small, and he is over booked... but, he is on top of his game. He saved my wife's foot when all of the other surgeons at South Crest told him the whole foot must be amputated. He is a "minimalist" surgeon; meaning he tries to remove absolutely the least amount of tissue possible to help your foot heal. My wife is Type II diabetic, one leg already gone due to a General Surgeon who just wants to use a hacksaw and cut it way up above the wound... we saw him just recently, and had a 3 hour wait, but, we were worked in amongst his other patients who were already scheduled for that day. our insurance is pushing us to "go home" but she is not ready yet, and he is helping us to stop Medicare and the insurance company from dumping her on the front porch. When we returned to the Skilled Care nursing home, we were met by the patient advisor who told us that Humana had just "evicted us", indeed they discharged her as of noon the next day. I called to complain and was told that I had exactly 24 hours to file my appeal, via a voice conversation, or by a letter…. This was late at night on Friday….. I need a doctor to help appeal this. I called Dr. Lee's office and it was closed natcherly. I sent him a text message to his cellphone ( how many doctors will do that for you? ) and let him know the circumstances. Dr. Lee canceled his vacation plans at Grand Lake and compiled a letter for the appeal. He got it put on his stationary and faxed into Humana KEPRO ( agent ) before their magical 24 hour deadline…. Dr. Lee won the appeal!!! Were it not for Dr. Lee, I would have lost my wife 3 months ago.... He gives Every Patient their full due.... would you rather have a 5 minute visit from a General Surgeon who just cuts it all off???? for all the naysayers, go find someone who will drop you into a Time Slot, that is your decision.... me? i am staying with Dr. Lee. You will not find a more caring doctor who is truly interested in your family's care. John Craig, Oologah, Oklahoma.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Lee. He treated my dad who had severe loss of blood flow to his legs and feet. As a result of this lack of blood flow along with the poor skin condition around his foot, several doctors were ready to amputate my dad's leg from the knee down.. My dad's skin was in such bad shape around the foot that a surgery would not have been able to heal properly. But Dr. Lee took that as a challenge. He directed the nurses to treat the skin with a special powder and was able to get the skin in good enough shape to allow for a partial foot amputation. It is because of Dr. Lee that my dad still has his leg! There were many times (late in the evening) that Dr. Lee would drive over to the Long Term Care Facility where my dad was to check on his progress. I am very grateful to Dr. Lee and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I waited 2 hours in the waiting room that has stained couches ,dirty carpet and about 5 employees hanging out in the front.You could tell the staff feel bad for the wait and one even mentioned quitting because of upset customers with the long waits.One of the front staff ladies came in the room asking questions that were on the forms I filled out.Dr. Lee comes in Very egotistical. I complained about the wait and he turned to the girl appeared to roll his eyes and said ;well, if you can get past My wait I promise you'll be happy.Let's not confuse the T.V. in the room for your entertainment because he watches it while he talks to you.The Doctor and his staff are aware of the complaints and he could care less.He looked at my foot and immediately wanted xrays,then says I need surgery from the one I had years prior and was not fixed. His staff proceeded to tell me that he over books on purpose.The staff are always on their phone.Without asking if they could pad my shoe,they just did it!What they used to pad my shoe, ruined the whole inside. Dr. Lee seemed to get confused and fumble on some of his words and seemed to lack memory of some thing's.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

The wait was over 2 hrs. The office looked old and dirty. The office girls were very friendly party like atmosphere and loud. They were nice but not professional. The Dr. wouldn't explain anything and just acted very strange (maybe on something). He was filthy. Looked as if he had been gnawing on peoples feet & using his clothes to wipe his hands on. Beware if you are on Soonercare because he WILL figure out a procedure to perform your first & every visit so he will get reimbursed because Soonercare won't pay unless there is a procedure done when going to a Podiatrist. I don't know how knowledgeable Dr. is because he wouldn't speak to me or explain anything. All he said was "he needs surgery" and when I started to try to ask questions he leaned into me leering and threatened hatefully "he'll lose his toe". I actually tried going a second time and the Dr. looked and acted the same (weird). I have to give one star but would prefer to give a 0.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I had a good experience. There was a bit of a wait, but I have experienced this with every doctor. Dr. Lee got straight to the issue that I had and did not try to sugar coat the needed solution. I was told exactly how long the recovery would be and what I needed to do. The staff is very friendly and always seem to be upbeat. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

In my experience Dr Lee and his staff were very caring and even upfront about the wait that you may inquire. But as you are waiting the staff makes sure that you are comfortable. Thank you to all of you

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Lee and staff at Tulsa foot and ankle clinic are amazing, they are the most caring group of professional. Dr Lee is the best at what he does and he does it with care and smile on his face. His staff always treat you in professional matter. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Love Dr. Lee and his staff if u have a foot or ankle problem this is the Dr to see!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Robert H. Lee's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)