Ratings for Dr. Karen G. Grant

I ended up with Dr. Grant after my appointment had been cancelled with Dr. Montgomery twice before I had even been seen. She was very knowledgeable and gave me all the history of the procedure and told me exactly what was going to happen, what she was looking for, where she was looking, and how it would feel while she was in there. This was my first time at the gynecologist and I could not have felt more comfortable. I am so happy that my other appointments were cancelled, it must truly have been meant to be. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Grant. She explained everything even after the exam and with some of the complications I had she answered questions and even set me up with and referred me to the other people that I needed to see. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Grant. She made my first trip to the gynecologist borderline enjoyable.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Best ob/gyn ever... saved my life... Several times.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Grant is very knowledgeable in her field of work. I have been to many other gynecologists and they do not even come close to Dr. Grant. I have been having trouble trying to get pregnant, she was straight forward and to the point, which I like. She sent me straight to a Fertility Specialist. She is not one to beat around the bush, she tells it like it is and that is what we need to hear. She knew she could do nothing more for me and sent me on unlike some doctors that reschedule you for unnecessary appointments. She helps you all she can and if she can't, she sends you to someone who can. She is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Very warm and caring. Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr Grant is the kind of doctor that expects her staff to be on top of things. She delivered both of my boys and did an excellent job. I have been using her now going on 15 years and have no reason to change!! She is the kind of doctor that will speak when she sees you away from the office! Thank you Dr. Grant!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

If you want/like the typical medical hospital birth scene, she's the dr. for you.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2006

Dr. Karen G. Grant's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)