Ratings for Dr. Janette Klepek

Dr. Klepek used to be amazing. I've been seeing her for overy 15 years and always loved her attention and bed side manner. The last 4-5 years she has seemed rushed and uncaring. She has blown off several concerns I have had. I now only go to her for my annual "women's" check up and found another doctor for my immediate needs. Twice in the last 4 months my pharmacy has requested medication refill and it took over a week to get a response...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Have been seeing her for almost 10 years and always takes the time to answer any and all questions. I have seen lots of doctors over the past 10 years and she is by far the most caring and has the best bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I have had several problems with this doctor and her nurse. I have had at least two occasions where they have refused to return a call. I no longer use this doctor

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr Klepek is one of the most caring physcians that I have encountered and due to extensive illness I have seen a lot. She always takes her time and will answer any and all questions you have. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Klepek for over seven years now. I have NEVER encounted a more caring and compassionate physician in my life. The entire staff at the Hickory Hills Medical Center for Loyola is excellent. Dr. Klepek is a young woman who is very well versed in all aspects of modern medicine. Her bedside manner fantastic as is her personality. She's incredibly intelligent, funny and very beautiful (not being ****). I feel very comfortable seeing her and I couldn't imagine finding a more caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005

Dr. Janette Klepek's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)