Ratings for Dr. Stacey N. Knox

I had Dr. Knox for a number a years, prior to my pregnancy until after. The only reason why I switched is because we moved to VA. She is absolutely wonderful!!! From medical scares I had to the high risk pregnancy I always felt cared for. I gave birth to my first child while my husband was deployed and I had full blown eclampsia. I started crying in her office when I found out I was high risk because I didn't know what that meant initially and my husband had just left. She was comforting and assured me all would be okay. My delivery was honestly a walk in the park. When I got pregnant in VA I really missed that she would be my doctor. And when I met my first doctor in VA, I cried. I honestly thought about coming back to MA for her!!! I met with a few doctors before I felt somewhat near the comfort I had with Dr. Knox. I am sorry some had bad experiences, but I have nothing but good things to say about her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

This Doctor left a piece of plastic in me during surgery. I went through 10 months of hell because of her. I am scar'd for life and nothing can ever fix this scar. She should not be practicing EVER!!!I am not the only one she has screwed up either. There is alot more of us out there. I had 3 more surgeries after hers to fix what she screwed up on. !!!!! NEVER GO TO HER

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Stacey Knox won me over with her bedside manner. I had complete faith in her, until there were complications in my pregnancy. She did NOT know how to handle my complications and I almost lost my son because of her mistakes. She will make you feel like you are in the best hands possible, but do not be fooled. Hindsight is 20/20, and if I could do it all again, I would not let this woman deliver a dog, nevermind a child. Please, trust your instincts- do not assume that she is on top of your care. If you are unsure, seek a second opinion. YOU are your baby's advocate- protect him/her!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

This M.D. has to be one of the rudest, most unprofessional doctors I have ever met. Thankfully I only had the displeasure of meeting her once and only having one appointment with her. I had a very complicated pregnancy and while in pain due to an incision infection instead of treating me properly she looked at me and said "I don't know what to tell you, put an abdominal binder on IT so It doesn't flop around. What exactly ITis I am still unsure of. Perhaps after she had her child she should take a long look at herself in the mirror. I think she needs to go back to medical school and take some manner classes.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very knowledgable and caring. Would recomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Had serious complications during the birth of my son- due to negligence- Great personality, but questionable knowledge in the field.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Stacey is an exceptional Dr. She did an awesome job with my sergery and with the care before and after. I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Stacey N. Knox's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in New Bedford, MA