Ratings for Dr. J. Vicente Poblete

Being nervous for my consultation was short lived. The staff, Kelley and Donna, put me at ease within the first few minutes of being called back to exam room. Very very informative, answering every question I had, taking the time to insure I understood the information. All so kind.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

No doubt the positive reviews here were written by the Dr. himself or someone that he directed to do on his behalf. I saw Dr. Vicente Poblete for a consult and he had a very arrogant attitude. He offered only two or three word answers to my questions and never volunteered any information unless I asked a specific question. When asked about the dermal filler "Sculptra", he had very little knowledge of the product. When I offered a piece of information from my own research on the product, he replied, Oh I didn't know that." It is not very reassuring when the patient knows more about one of the most common fillers out there than the doctor. He rushed through the consult as if he was late for the next patient.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I saw Dr Poblete on Thursday for the first time. He explained everything and showed me some before and after pictures so that I would know what to expect.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Poblete and his staff are the best!! They are very friendly and helpful! I recommend all of my friends to Dr. Poblete for all of their cosmetic needs!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Poblete is an amazing doctor! I have had three procedures done by him and the results are amazing. He tells you exactly what to expect, and does NOT give you unrealistic expectations. He also doesn't try to "up-sell" other proecedures to you, even if you do really need them. His work is superb. He is very matter-of-fact, so if you are looking for a new best friend...he's not it. But if you want a very competent doctor that will have your best interests at heart...this is him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

doctor is very knowledgeable and explains everything throroughly. I had botox and restylane and the results were so good and natural looking. Just like how I looked when I was younger, not overly done. I would recommend him to anyone plus his staff are all wonderful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. J. Vicente Poblete's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp