You may also like

Rate Dr. David A. Jansen

Dr. David A. Jansen's Ratings

I liked Dr. Jansen but I found him to be rushed during my consultation. I was very glad that Vera, his coordinator was very knowledgeable and explained the procedure in detail. After speaking with her I felt very comfortable knowing that she seemed to know exactly what goes on during the entire process. I still feel that I want to see Dr. Jansen one more time and give him another chance. She assured me that he is a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Awesome doctor, but his office staff is beyond awful! The day of my surgery the front desk mess up the paper work n I almost had to reschedule my surgery! The office staff is rude n inconsistent with everything...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Love the end results, Dr. Jansen and his staff are so nice, I had a breast lift and implants, awesome job! Love the way he carries himself and makes you feel comfortable! Recomend him 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Dr. David Jansen is an awesome doctor. He provides adequate information before, during, and after surgery. The results of my liposuction and abdominoplasty was absolutely amazing!!! Thanks Dr. Jansen for creating a better me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2045727].votes_count ]]