flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I have been to Dr. Mishra twice. Once when I was 18, and the other when I was 23. I have heard so many horror stories about other Dr.s. Dr. Mishra is awesome, he makes sure you are asleep through the whole colonoscopy. I have to get one every 5years because of family history, and there is no way I will go to anyone else. I had Kaiser for 5 years, but switched insurances just so I could go back to Dr. Mishra... He is that good!!! Highly Recommended!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I have had 2 colonoscopys with Dr. Mishra and he is wonderful, thoughtful and extremely professional. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Had colonoscopy 7/10/08. Previous colonoscopy was in 1990. No problems. Gave me verbal explanation of findings as well as an indepth written report. Highly recommend Dr. Mishra.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Vinod Mishra's Credentials

• S M S Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1974)

Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mishra does not give up on you. And he is kind and respectful. He will call you if you ask. And he will listen to all your questions. "

May 14, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=203858'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=203858'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014