Ratings for Dr. David M. Weinstein

Although I didn't deal directly with the Doctor, I did work with his PA Miranda and she was fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Great guy I'm thankful for all he has done to fix my shoulder

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein and I have several friends that feel the same, had surgery with him and we all had the very best experience, care, and results. I only know one other orthopedic surgeon rated as high and he is simply farther away. I gave one less star on punctuality only because the waiting room wait for appointments other than actual surgery is longish. Dr. Weinstein is also very pleasant and communicates what you need to know very well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Weinstein was truly excellent in providing top notch service. The surgery he preformed on my broken shoulder a week before Christmas enabled me to get right to healing instead of having to get it broken to correct it later. Dr. Weinstein went out of his way to see that I received excellent repair. I would highly recommend Dr. Weinstein's skill though I did have some trouble communicating with his staff on prescriptions needed prior to leaving the state over Christmas break which left me a little stranded with pain. Also just want to say to x-ray techs that kindness and compassion goes a VERY long way to someone with broken bones.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Excellent doctor. he came highly recommended from friends of mine. I was very pleased with his knowledge and genuine interest in my well being. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

No complaints - positive experience. I found relief with Dr. Weinstein's assistance.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

From the moment Dr. Weinstein walked into the room, I knew he was the surgeon I had been searching for. He is personable, knowledgeable, and could answer all my questions and calm all my fears. He and his team performed a total reverse shoulder replacement on my right side, also my dominant side. It has been 6 weeks and I am recovering faster than I ever imagined. I would very highly recommend this Doctor to anyone experiencing shoulder problems!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr Weinstein has been my orthopedic surgeon for 20 years. He has done surgery on my knees and shoulder. He is personable, easy to talk to, and explains things well. He has been my favorite doctor for some time and often recommend him to others needing care in his areas of expertise. His staff is great! In many offices you get the run around with being passed from one person to another. Not here. When they say they will call you back, they do. If you call with a question, the first person you are directed to answers your question. The only knock is Dr Weinstein can run behind for his appointments. I don't mind usually because he does take his time with patients, making sure questions are answered and patients are treated.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr. Weinstein and his staff are excellent. They spent time with me talking about my condition, really listened, and went out of their way to help. He and his staff are incredible!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Had 2 shoulder surgeries with Dr. Weinstein. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr. David M. Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Coventry Healthcare