Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey N. Bruce

Horrible place and even worse experience. I don't recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I was amazed at how much better I felt by only having one meeting with Dr. Bruce. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Bruce is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon, who looks you right in the eyes and has a firm handshake. He is soft-spoken and very calming, and is one of the leading surgeons for pituitary tumors. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! cannot complain and everything went perfect for me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

His nurse Megan and secretary Arlene Casanova are the most incompetent people I have ever met. They will make the entire experience of per-surgery and post surgery appointments a nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Bruce is an evil man. He said nothing could be done for my sister. Bruce said the tumor was inoperable. We visited another neurosurgeon and the new doctor completed the surgery with success. Dr. Bruce is a money driven man. If you do not have cash he won't help you. Please do not visit Dr. Bruce if you have insurance. He does not want to deal with it. We sat in his office which he thinks he is the president! You are an evil man Dr. Bruce! You are not above everyone else.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Very comfortable with him. he removed my Prolactinoma on Monday and was home by Wed afternoon. no pain meds. He was in and out after surgery but he is a busy surgeon. I would definitely recommend him .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey N. Bruce's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1983)