Ratings for Dr. Charles Scott Markle

I have been Dr. Markle's patient for many many years. Once I left because his office was too far away and regretted it. At 61, I can tell you that with epilepsy, I have been told many things about what I can and cannot do. Dr. Markle has never limited me. He may not spend hours with each patient like he used to in the beginning but it is because he has such a high patient load. I recommend him highly and even picked him to take care of my 81 year old mother when we suspected Parkinson's disease. She is now his patient. She is doing so much better!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Spends very little time patients, and discusses very little. Seems more interested in moving patients in and out than about their well being. His manner is arrogant and uncaring. He isn't very skillful with Botox injections compared to other doctors. He can't be depended on to put the needs of his patients first. Awful experience, and I would never trust him with my care again.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Markle and his nurse Amberly are always cheerful and full of knowledge. I have been satisfied with every visit.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Markel is an adequate physician, nothing special, but not horrible. His nurse, Amberly, is a disgrace to her profession. Nurses are supposed to be advocates for their patients, and she falls short. I have never had a more uncaring, unprofessional healthcare experience. I have had MS for over thirteen years and have encountered many doctors and nurses. I hope you never have to depend on her to take care of you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Markle and his staff are always very kind and punctual. I've never had to wait more than just a couple minutes to be seen. Dr is extremely thorough and knowledgable when it comes to his patients care. He actually listens to what you have to say and is willing to go above and beyond to make you feel better, treating the cause and not just the symptoms!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

GREAT doctor! He is very caring and will even call you personally! I've been his patient for several years now and have no complaints. His nurse is just as GREAT as he is!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Markle for about 8 years now & followed him to his new practice at CNI. LUCKILY, so did his AWESOME nurse Amberly...she is his right hand and is just an amazing lady! (So was his other nurse Crystal but she didn't follow him) As for doc, he's THE BEST EVER. I have MS & have to see my neuro at least 3 times a year so I'm pretty picky, but he's just so great...he's really good about sitting and just listening as if he has all the time in the world...doesn't have one had on the doorknob or busy writing stuff. He looks you in the eye & listens to whatever you have to say. He *IS* very laid back but I find that a plus...he doesn't pressure you into treatment you don't feel ready for. He's also 100% up for trying new treatments & respects if the patient has done their own research & comes in with new ideas. I hope to have him as my neuro as long as possible!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Markle is okay. My mother and I have seen Dr. Hollensworth, and I believe he is the most caring and thorough. Dr. Markle does not really explain things or talk very much. He is not a bad doctor, just not my personal taste. May be a little too laid back.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

My son is very difficult to handle and we have seen numerous neurologist over the years... Dr. Markle is compassionate kind and listens.. He has a great bedside manner and loves my son.. He's a great doctor and his nurse is very kind and sweet..

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr Markel and his nurse did not have the time nor ability to show compassion for me and my situation. However, I can understand how that is possible when they are more concnered with quantity verses quality. I hope no one will ever have to suffer needlessly as I have had to endure. I hope this is read by Dr. Markel and he comprehends what his patients are saying and not just dismiss them because of his predetermined diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Charles Scott Markle's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1998)