You may also like

We found Dr. Knox 9 years ago when we moved here. Our family all LOVE him and his office. He takes time to listen, is friendly and fun to talk to, easy to ask questions, and never makes you feel rushed. He takes time to be a great family doctor and explains things. He is conservative and thorough. If there might be a problem, he investigates and is not hesitant to refer you to a specialist. Office waits are usually very short - rare and amazing thing! And the office staff is as wonderful as he is. Andrea and Geanina (sp?) make shots and blood draws easy and pretty painless. This dr and his staff actually make going to the doctor's office an enjoyable experience. This is the fourth place we have lived as we have raised our family. Other doctors have been good. But Dr. Knox and his office are superior!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Just moved into the area. He listens to your concerns, and follows up. Great personality, and he is great with my children too. Awesome find the first time around!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

This man is the best doctor I have ever been too. He seems to really care about you and will spend time discussing issues you do not feel rushed out like so many doctors. His office staff is great.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Great Doctor, old fashion, old school. He listens to you, takes his time.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Knox since 2000. He is a great diagnostician (I think that's a word!). He also has some great connections; twice he's had to refer us to specialists and we've been very pleased with them. The one beef I have with his office is that he is NEVER on time. I've never once gotten into my appointment sooner than 1/2 an hour after I was scheduled. Overall, however, he's a nice guy and a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Knox saved my life. His intuitive abilities are extremely rare and he can literally "smell" when something is not quite right. I went into his office with an overall ill feeling. He sensed and felt what he thought might be a possible tumor in my chest. So I went to an Oncologist at UCLA who specializes in chest tumors. That doctor said that a was a lucky man to have Dr. Knox because he (the oncologist) would not have found this tumor. They removed it and I'm fit as a fiddle. It will be a shame when Dr. Knox is gone, however his son Justin has the same type of bedside manner and is schooling to take over when his dad's had enough. My kid's kids will still be seeing Dr. Knox.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Knox for over 17 years, He has also been my Dr. of choice for my kids 10yrs and 14yrs now respectively since they were two. He has a great bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable. Additionally I have always found his office staff to be equally efficient and friendly. I have reccomended Dr. Knox to many people over the years and all of them are still patients of his as well.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I am very happy with Dr. Knox. I have been his patient since 1991. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. Dale G. Knox's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20261'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.2

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20261'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 5, 2014