Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Scott

I don’t like to write bad reviews and this is the first one I do. Dr. Scott did a lot of damage to me. I went because I was bleeding and 2nd weeks pregnant. He thought I could have an ectopy pregnancy so he scheduled a surgery immediately for the day he was appointed in the hospital, I had to wait to late the evening for a surgery and when he saw my right ovary with blood and enlarged, so he and his apprentice took the blood out of the ovary and probably by accident he took big part of my ovary. I didn’t know until years later when I went for a surgery. He also cut my right fallopian tube thinking I had an ectopy pregnancy. As a consequences I end up with one left fallopian tube and one right good ovary even more difficult to get pregnant. He also because the way he did the surgery left some endometriosis and surgery damage after the surgery. He never told me about the damage he did to my ovary and I had to be injected medication to disintegrate the pregnancy because he never found the baby. It took me critical time to find a good doctor and have dome surgery. If you need an immediately surgery make sure you select a skilled doctor that take the surgery precautions. Just be CARFUL!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

During my delivery Dr.Scott seemed more interested in the TV in the delivery room than me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Scott delievered my third child and he was a great dr. He was very caring and listend to my concerns and answered all of my questions. My baby girl was breeched and he had me go to the hospital to have an external version and he was able to flip my baby girl. He happened to be at the hospital visiting his patients the morning that I went in to deliever my baby and the hospital never notified him that I was there and he happened to walk by and noticed my name on the board when he was about to leave because he had plans to go celebrate his wedding anniversary, but he decided to deliever my baby first. He's a very caring dr and the staff is very nice and caring also.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Don't like that he expects you to ask him your questions in the examing room while you are not dressed! 2nd visit I asked to speak to him in his office (closed) and had to wait a long time! Nice manner though.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Caring, patient doctor. Listens and answers all questions thoroughly and is up to date on newest medical info. Always pleasant and courteous. Prompt test results. Glad I found him!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

ive had my first child with him and he is a great drbut hasa horrible bed side manner.he yelled at me threw the whole delievery .turn me right off;

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

You can't ask for better. Never rushes you, answers questions until you are comfortable, always calls when you need him, amazing doctor. Staff is friendly, courteous and upfront if there was a delay.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006