Ratings for Dr. Michael Anthony Brusca

I have been a patient of Dr. Brusca's for over 17 years. That in itself says a lot about the relationship he develops with his patients. He delivered my son and I've continued to see him for several other medical concerns, in addition to my yearly exams. In 17 years, every meeting with Dr. Brusca has been a positive one. He's professional, knowledgeable, experienced, friendly and truly cares about his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Two friends referred me to Dr. Brusca and I'm grateful they did. He is the best doctor I've ever had! Not only is he knowledgeable, but also very easy to talk to. I feel like he truly cares about his patients and loves what he is doing. I can't say a bad thing about him, or his staff. Phenomenal doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Great personality. Makes you feel comfortable. Always on time.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I had the good fortune of being referred to Dr. Brusca over 10 years ago, and have since recommended him to numerous friends & family members. While he always been caring and professional, the true test came when I had an urgent problem. His response was immediate, giving me insight to why doctors sometimes run late. Occasionally you may have to wait but he will be there when you need him. His staff is great as well, very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Brusca is an outstanding physician. He is not only caring and compassionate, but extremely knowledgeable. He is so easy to talk to and explains things in ways that I can understand. He makes you feel like you are his only patient by the amount of time he spends with you, whether in the office or on the phone. I would definitely recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Very caring and knowledgeable physician who spent a lot of time with me due to my complex medical history. He goes above and beyond what most physicians do. I highly recommend this physician to anyone!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Brusca was very rude and unhelpful. He was unkind and did not offer any help or information. Dr. Brusca was sarcastic and very unprofessional. When I asked him questions about my condition he said "I dont know, maybe." Dr. Brusca does not seem to know his profession and he takes it out on his patients.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Great Office with Great Staff. All of the Doctors are great! My pregnancy was flawless with their help:)!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Michael Anthony Brusca's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners