Ratings for Dr. Nita M. Kulkarni

Wonderful for people who have other complex issues such as spinal cord injuryg

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I have been going to her for years and she is a very excellent doctor, that explain in details everything about your medical care. Doc Kulkarni is very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Have only been going to her a short while she is the best. She takes time to explain everything . Like her very much very friendly & professional. I would definitely recommend her to any one .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Kulkarni takes time with her patients to explain women's issues and is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Wonderful lady. Very kind and up front about everything she suggests. Makes sure you understand what she is explaining to you and I never feel rushed. Staff always helpful and I've never had to sit and wait. I have referred my friends to her and they are very pleased also.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I just saw her for the first time yesterday for my annual. I absolutely love her! Totally put me at ease, coming from someone who has some serious anxiety at these appointments! She was extremely gentle, kind, and listened to all my concerns. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. K is the best! I have seen her many times as I have troubles maintaining a pregnancy. She has always been professional, knowledgeable and wanted to do what was best for me and the needs of me the patient. She was spectacular when I delievered my daughter, she was prompt and checked on me all through out the day as I was being induced. I have referred many many women to her. I cannot say how grateful I am to have Dr K as my OBGYN. She is the best as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

By the time I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Kulkarni, I had 4th stage endometriosis. One year later, I am endometriosis-free and symptom free. I had some severe, unrelated medical issues that she had to navigate in order to treat me, and she was amazing! She went above and beyond in my case to know what the other doctors were doing and made perfect judgement calls on how she wanted to change her treatment of me in order for everything to work out for the best. It has, and she is: THE BEST! If you have had a hard time finding a smart, caring, meticulous doctor with a wonderful personality, who always keeps your best interests at heart, look no further. You have found her here!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

If you want to go to a doctor who does the best thing for her patients, not what is easiest for her...a doctor who listens, is incredibly intelligent, puts all the puzzle pieces of your case together and starts her treatment as conservatively as possible, then Dr. Kulkarni is for you. She is just a phenomenal person. I can't give her high enough praise, and I am so thankful that she is my OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Great doctor. Always kind, and stays to answer questions. Staff is very accomodating, very nice. I really enjoy going to all of my appointments.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Nita M. Kulkarni's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois