Ratings for Dr. Tamara C. Medley

I almost lost my life leaving behind my husband toddler and new baby because of Dr. medley. I was bleeding out one week after my c section, ending up having to have two more surgeries following. Dr. Medley did not seem to know what to do, or what she was doing! After the surgeries which they did not expect me to survive, I was sent to the ICU in Medford where Dr. Medley showed up to speak to me and my family and advised us not to try and Sue saying that her insurance would not back down! I most definitely do NOT reccomend this Dr.! Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She almost killed my sister....worst doctor in Oregon avoid at all costs!!!!should not be a doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Terrible experience. I had an emergency c section and Dr. Medley was unprofessional and uncaring due to the fact I had a midwife. She made me feel like the C section was my fault and did a horrible job cutting me open with a jagged scar. Beware ladies she also "forgot to call in pain medication" for me so I was crying and in excruciating pain for 2 hours. I considered malpractice. I honestly would never recommend this doctor.

Submitted June 30, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. MEDLEY!!!! She is so caring, and did an amazing job. I almost considered having more babies just to see her! You're an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

I love Dr. Medley! I ended up having an emergency c section and she showed true concern for my son and I. Excellent doctor, I can't wait to get pregnant again so I can see her!!!! :)

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I love Dr. Medley. She has been so caring and helful, never once making me feel rushed and my husband loves her too! I couldn't ask for a better doctor, especially with this being my first pregnancy!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Very caring and knowledgeable. Open to non-traditional approches to labor and delivery. Excellent surgeon and highly respected in the medical community. Never felt like she was rushing us and husband felt very included in each visit.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Tamara C. Medley's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1998)

HealthFirst