Ratings for Dr. Sydney C. Piercey

She was really rude and closed her practice. Most her other doctor where good.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She works hard for her patients. TY Doctor piercy!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

She is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is very busy & hard to get into. Once you are seen she is very listens and is smart. I trust her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr pearcey usually runs an hour late and never apologizes for wasting my time. Prescriptions don't get called in, follow ups never happen. She's nice enough but that doesn't make up for lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Piercey is very knowledgeable and caring but her staff are terse and indifferent. The front office staff don't smile or make an attempt to be friendly. Questions are met with irritated sighs and it isn't just one person. They all seem to be angry that they've been interrupted and have to check in patients. I've been in five times and it's always the same. The PA I saw last week was just as bad. He showed no warmth and didn't acknowledge any of my concerns. I really like Dr Piercey but I hate going to her clinic because I'm treated so rudely and I'm made to feel so unwelcome.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr Piercey is very focused on her patient. She refers to other specialists when needed and is very thorough about addressing any questions. She's nice too!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

A wonderful caring person. Am sooo glad that I found her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

she is amazing. She was highly recommend by another Dr of ours and he was so right about her. She is on top of the game plan.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Great service. Confirmed what I already knew without making me feel like a hypochondriac. Gave me information that no other doctor had given me EVER, information that I truly needed to keep myself healthy.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Piercey is totally awesome! She is in tune with her patients and their needs. She takes time to listen to you and is non judgemental. She is also very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest research.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr. Sydney C. Piercey's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR