Ratings for Dr. Farhina Khan Imtiaz

BEWARE( the ratings are true)I have been going there for the last 2 years and getting BIO T Hormone Replacement Therapy, I had previously used another place in conroe for 2 yrs but this office was closer. During my time there I had pellets come out on 2 occasions never happened before moving to there office. On October 10th 2018 went in for my regular 5 Month repel-let, left the office was in my Vehicle for 2 hrs driving and when I got home and out of my truck, there was blood everywhere, I had been losing blood since I left the office. My wife tried to stop the bleeding she couldn't, it was gushing out, went to neighborhood Emergency Clinic, Doctor had to put 4 staples in me and told my wife and I we would of never stopped the bleeding, because the Dr. had hit a artery. I went to see Dr. Imtiaz to discuss what happened, to see if I had lost any pellets and for her to pay for my Doctor bill, she said it wasn't her responsibility. Couldn't believe it, but I didn't argue just got up and left. Now I see why here reviews are so bad!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

[Stephanie Nolan] As all women know, when your hormones are all out of whack, you become very irritable, sometimes very mean and hateful, and you feel less of a Woman. Speaking for myself, this is how I felt last year and a few years before as I battled and struggled with early menopause at age 35. I also had a Thyroidectomy at age 21 when I suffered from Hashimotos. After seeing numerous Doctors, Gynecologists, Fertility Doctors and Endocrinologists trying medication after medication to get some sort of relief, I thought there was nothing or no one that could help me feel like a woman should feel. I learned about North Cypress Women's Center last year and made an appointment to see Dr. Imtiaz. This sweet, caring, genius of a Woman & Doctor experienced the worst of me and my hormonal outrages. I mean, let's do the math...I'm sure she sees MANY Women like me and I cannot imagine how tough it is to see hormonal Women every day of her career. After starting my treatment with Dr. Imtiaz, I am on my 2nd round of Hormone Replacement Therapy and taking all of the Supplements that she recommends for me, I must say that I have felt the best that I have ever felt in my life! I feel like a Woman should feel!! Dr. Imtiaz and her staff always told me, "You have to give this time! It is not going to come over night." Which they are correct...you must have some patience when it comes to this "natural miracle", as I call it, to get your levels on track. My Hormones are now right on track, I feel fabulous and she will be there for me to stay on track feeling my best! I look forward to my visits with Dr. Imtiaz and her wonderful staff! They have helped me tremendously and I cannot thank you enough!! Stephanie Nolan

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Imtiaz & her staff as well, made my visit very comfortable. This was my first visit & I felt as if I had been going there for years. No wait time at all! Every question I had was answered in the words I could understand, not over my head, like other Dr's. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Imtiaz for many, many years. She makes you feel very comfortable asking any of your personal questions. Her wait times are really quick! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Went to see Dr for the first time but waited over an hour so I decided I needed to find another Dr!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

DO NOT USE THIS DR! I went in for preventative care annual checkup and Dr. Imtiaz ran multiple test and called for an ultrasound. I had no idea it was going to be listed as general illness! Now I am left with $400+ in useless tests and I was always completely healthy, the worst thing about this is when I called to ask why, the "nurse", would not let me talk to Dr. Imtiaz. She told me I should have known that it was not preventative because I told her I had heavy periods! She actually said the PATIENT is responsible for knowing what tests cost and how they are covered, not the doctor!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Highly recommended! I LOVE Dr. Imtiaz! She is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable to discuss ANYTHING!AAAA+!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Developed a post op infection, cultured Group B Beta Strep. Told by Dr. Imtiaz that is an organism that you can get off a countertop, I needed to clean my house. I self referred to an Infectious Disease Dr., Grp B Beta Strep is common flora from vagina and my infection was related to my hysterectomy. I was given the improper dose of antibotics, the surgical wound opened in two different areas requiring twice daily packing for 4 weeks, the scarring in these two areas is unsightly and Dr.Imtiaz is failing to report this as a post-op infection. She has poor surgical skills, is not honest with her patients, when questionrf is kurt and defensive. I would not recommend her as a Physician or Surgeon. She is not accountable for her actions and tries to minimizes her mistakes. Find a better physician and/or cosmetic surgeon

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I do not recall her, herself, being unprofessional. She seemed very knowledgable about childbirth, an delivered my middle child. She made sure I had several ultrasounds, and even scheduled one toward the end of my pregnancy - - to make sure my daughter wasn not too large for me to deliver naturally. However, I did have a lot of problems with her staff. They didn't seem to be up front about how much I would have to pay for my pregnancy. The nurses also seemed to be rude toward me, leaving the examination door open, and also telling me to take all of my clothes off for an appointment that did not require a pap smear or breast exam. I moved on to another doctor, because I couldn't see her for an appointment. They wanted to schedule me with a nurse practitioner on hand.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

This doctor is a rip off. They do not tell you about their billing policies until you are in the middle of your pregnancy. They want to charge you in advance for delivery and they make you sign an agreement that you are responsible for any amount not covered by insurance. Since they tell you about it after 3 visits it you are stuck with them and end up paying a lot more. Also, the billing is way too much. The insurance declined most of their claims. Their policy states that they want you to pay 4600 dollars in advance. And as I mentioned they will take out any money not covered by insurance from this amount. That is wrong because there is an agreement between doctors and insrance companies that the services will be provided at rates determined by both parties. However, Dr Imtiaz office is violating this rule by charging the patients the amount not covered by insurance. The doctor is not bad. She is actually nice unlike most comments.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. Farhina Khan Imtiaz's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)