Ratings for Dr. Farhina Khan Imtiaz

Dr. Imtiaz & her staff as well, made my visit very comfortable. This was my first visit & I felt as if I had been going there for years. No wait time at all! Every question I had was answered in the words I could understand, not over my head, like other Dr's. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Imtiaz for many, many years. She makes you feel very comfortable asking any of your personal questions. Her wait times are really quick! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Went to see Dr for the first time but waited over an hour so I decided I needed to find another Dr!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

DO NOT USE THIS DR! I went in for preventative care annual checkup and Dr. Imtiaz ran multiple test and called for an ultrasound. I had no idea it was going to be listed as general illness! Now I am left with $400+ in useless tests and I was always completely healthy, the worst thing about this is when I called to ask why, the "nurse", would not let me talk to Dr. Imtiaz. She told me I should have known that it was not preventative because I told her I had heavy periods! She actually said the PATIENT is responsible for knowing what tests cost and how they are covered, not the doctor!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Highly recommended! I LOVE Dr. Imtiaz! She is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable to discuss ANYTHING!AAAA+!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Developed a post op infection, cultured Group B Beta Strep. Told by Dr. Imtiaz that is an organism that you can get off a countertop, I needed to clean my house. I self referred to an Infectious Disease Dr., Grp B Beta Strep is common flora from vagina and my infection was related to my hysterectomy. I was given the improper dose of antibotics, the surgical wound opened in two different areas requiring twice daily packing for 4 weeks, the scarring in these two areas is unsightly and Dr.Imtiaz is failing to report this as a post-op infection. She has poor surgical skills, is not honest with her patients, when questionrf is kurt and defensive. I would not recommend her as a Physician or Surgeon. She is not accountable for her actions and tries to minimizes her mistakes. Find a better physician and/or cosmetic surgeon

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I do not recall her, herself, being unprofessional. She seemed very knowledgable about childbirth, an delivered my middle child. She made sure I had several ultrasounds, and even scheduled one toward the end of my pregnancy - - to make sure my daughter wasn not too large for me to deliver naturally. However, I did have a lot of problems with her staff. They didn't seem to be up front about how much I would have to pay for my pregnancy. The nurses also seemed to be rude toward me, leaving the examination door open, and also telling me to take all of my clothes off for an appointment that did not require a pap smear or breast exam. I moved on to another doctor, because I couldn't see her for an appointment. They wanted to schedule me with a nurse practitioner on hand.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

This doctor is a rip off. They do not tell you about their billing policies until you are in the middle of your pregnancy. They want to charge you in advance for delivery and they make you sign an agreement that you are responsible for any amount not covered by insurance. Since they tell you about it after 3 visits it you are stuck with them and end up paying a lot more. Also, the billing is way too much. The insurance declined most of their claims. Their policy states that they want you to pay 4600 dollars in advance. And as I mentioned they will take out any money not covered by insurance from this amount. That is wrong because there is an agreement between doctors and insrance companies that the services will be provided at rates determined by both parties. However, Dr Imtiaz office is violating this rule by charging the patients the amount not covered by insurance. The doctor is not bad. She is actually nice unlike most comments.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

I have had 3 pregnancies with Dr. Imtiaz & am currently on my 4th pregancy. I do agree that Dr. Imtiaz appts normally run late. I have waited up to 45 minutes to see her, but I do understand that she is a OB that actually delivers babies & can not know when a child will be born. I try to take that into consideration & would want her delivering my child instead of taking appts! Aside from tardiness, Dr. Imtiaz is patient and kind. She is very thourough and answers all my questions. I also agree that some staff is harsh at times, but over all I feel that Dr. Imtiaz geniunely cares for her patients and their children.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Imtiaz and her staff have always been nice to me during my well woman exams and my pregnancy check-ups. What is really bad though is the wait time. 90% of the time, I have waited at least an hour from my appointment time. Why don't they adjust their scheduling? They must know that everyone is seen at least an hour late. I can always see the frustration from everyone's faces while waiting.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Farhina Khan Imtiaz's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)