Ratings for Dr. Clinton T. Hauxwell

Dr. H is amazing. I have seen him for about 6 years. I have horrible health anxiety, so I am in there a lot. I really appreciate that despite him knowing I have anxiety, he still orders tests and makes sure to check things out. He is very calm and personable. I love him and the fact that he puts up with me! :)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Hauxwell has taken care of me for over 10 years. He listens to reason, cares about his patients, and is friendly and relaxed to be around. I highly recommend him. Rockwood is a giant pain, but his location on the hill, and his great service are worth it. Check-in at this clinic is highly inefficient, however.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I have found Dr. Hauxwell to be one of the nicest and most caring of doctors. His bedside manners are excellent and he truly listens and cares. I dislike the way his office staff takes phone calls - especially when they are urgent and until his office gets his lab staff to be more timely, I recommend going to the main Rockwood Clinic for lab work.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Clinton T. Hauxwell's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental