Ratings for Dr. Peter F. Mattimoe

Very knowledgeable, empathetic and dedicated. I can always count on Dr. Mattimoe to diagnosis my illnesses correctly. His office staff is great and always treats me like I am an important individual. Can make same day appointments and doi not half to wait hours to gte in. Reminds me of a "Norman Rockwell" country doctor. Love the Irish accent.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Our family has been with this doctor since 1980. He is SHARP!! We have come in with strange problems and he has pin point it right away! Never had to wait much (10 or so minutes at the most) to see him, and to make an appointment, the same day or the next day! He is up on all new medical, and does write papers and give lectures. He really knows our family, each by name. In the exam room, he comes in, sits down and ask about each of the family, before exam. He loves his work and really is not in it for the money! I can reach him by phone, without going through a service, for problems. He is like an Old Country Doctor, and has compassion about people with little money! His family works there, and they know who I am when I call by my voice. Best Doctor I have ever had!! Wish others would take a lesson from him!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2006

Staff is great and caring and always friendly. Whenever we need them they are there.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Peter F. Mattimoe's Credentials

• Univ Of Dublin, Trinity Coll, Sch Of Physic, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1965)

UnitedHealthcare