Ratings for Dr. Heidi Goldberg

The endless hours waiting in a small room without a bathroom or access to water is unpleasant. The addition of listening to staff speak disparaging of patients during sign in or out and disclose of private info certainly violates HIPA laws. Then it is all about what expensive tests can be ordered. Once at facility the common jist is that you will be there for the whole of the day as she schedules so many more tests than other physicians. Then to find out results of test must go through the awful process of spending day and money in her office again. I agree entirely with the review that the pharmaceutical reps bearing food get top priority. Have seen it on every visit. One man hot up abd said we were all moronic for putting up with this unprofessional treatment as he stormed out. The staff was laughing and enjoying that. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Goldberg is excellent and her care and concern for her patients well being is second to none. She is well worth the wait times to see her. She doesn't short change her patients and spends all the time with them they need. Thank you Dr. Goldberg for your compassion and medical expertise.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I agree her staff leaves little to be desired, I don't know why she has people like that working for her. However, Dr. Goldberg is by far the best, an d I would wait 6 hrs. for her If need be.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

The worst office staff especially Andrea! Rude, mean and should not be working in this environment!! Wait disgracefully long in small confined office space with uncomfortable chairs. Dr. Goldberg is an excellent Doctor but when you are elderly and don't feel well, who wants to wait 3-5 hours to see her! Rude staff !

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Staff was fantastic, friendly and very helpful. Felt very comfortable with Dr. Goldberg. She answered all my questions, returned a phone call within 15 minutes, and felt like she actually cared because she took her time. If I'm waiting more time than usual because she spends real time with her patients compared to most other doctors, I'm ok with that knowing I will get the same time with her for my appointment.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Rudest office staff on the planet. They were short, impatient, uncaring, dismissive, and seem to hate their job. They would ask me a question but spoke over me when I tried to answer. Made a future appointment but also left a message for Dr. Goldberg to call me back but either they did not give her the message or she chose not to call. Both unacceptable. I asked my primary for other recommendations and made an appointment with another doctor whose staff was POLITE, COURTEOUS, and HELPFUL. The new Doctor, my primary and myself all contacted Goldberg's office to get my records. They were told they "had never seen this patient before" and when I called, was told that they shredded my records because by law they could do this--and then they hung up on me. Obviously this was a juvenile vindictive move and outrageous behavior for a physician's office. I would not recommend this office to anyone because no one should be treated like this. I will be following up with a formal complaint. I hope you find a better doctor. There are many qualified ones in the area whose staff is more educated on appropriate professional behavior and practices. Good luck!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

After trying to make an appt. on the phone, where it was clear that customer service was NOT a priority, I decided not to make an appt . The rudest office staff EVER...it's a miracle she has any patients at all! No doctor is worth it waiting 3 hours for, it is disrespectful at a minimum. Any doctor that is habitually late should be boycotted.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Good heavens! How painful an experience that was! 3 hours plus wait in tiny room without any water available and one bathroom for a room full of gastro patients. then at outpatient facility the staff all joked about her lengthy behind schedule. The hours waiting after fasting seemed endless. I agree with the comments about the rude staff.......I saw quite remarkable rude behavior toward several patients. The worst part was that the doctor misdiagnosed my illness resulting in a serious situation. Would not recommend under any circumstance.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

If you health is important, dr. Goldber is the very best in her field. If you value knowledge, excellent care and superior overall listening, this is your doctor. If time management is an important element in your care then you nene to pursue other care. For me, watching how she interacts with patients, I have come to understand why the wait times are necessary. Again, for me, her level of care and approach are the most significant elements of my treatment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Heidi Goldberg's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1983)

AARP
Golden Rule
Multiplan
National Elevator

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The endless hours waiting in a small room without a bathroom or access to water is unpleasant. The addition of listening to staff speak disparaging of patients..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dreadful! Staff is unnecessarily rude and not bright. The over 3 hour wait miserable. No one deserves this treatment."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goldberg is excellent and her care and concern for her patients well being is second to none. She is well worth the wait times to see her. She doesn't short..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I agree her staff leaves little to be desired, I don't know why she has people like that working for her. However, Dr. Goldberg is by far the best, an d I woul..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst office staff especially Andrea! Rude, mean and should not be working in this environment!! Wait disgracefully long in small confined office space with..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was fantastic, friendly and very helpful. Felt very comfortable with Dr. Goldberg. She answered all my questions, returned a phone call within 15 minutes,..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Rudest office staff on the planet. They were short, impatient, uncaring, dismissive, and seem to hate their job. They would ask me a question but spoke over me..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After trying to make an appt. on the phone, where it was clear that customer service was NOT a priority, I decided not to make an appt . The rudest office staff..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Good heavens! How painful an experience that was! 3 hours plus wait in tiny room without any water available and one bathroom for a room full of gastro patients..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "If you health is important, dr. Goldber is the very best in her field. If you value knowledge, excellent care and superior overall listening, this is your doc..."

October 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=199542'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014