Ratings for Dr. Klyda J. White

Will NEVER step foot in her office again! The doctor and her staff are rude and lazy!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr White's since moving here from the Midwest. I find her and her staff to be friendly, organized, calm, straightforward, knowledgeable and punctual with my health needs. Her dog is located in a separate area and has not interfered with our visit. I will continue to have my primary care at Dr White's office.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. White is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. I had been through four different doctors before finding Dr. White. She was the one who was able to correctly diagnose my depression, treat me and give me my life back. She has been my doctor and my family's doctor for the last 10 years and we all have been treated well by her and her friendly staff. She has always spent as much time with me as I needed during my appointments and I have always felt very comfortable with her. I would recommend her to any family. Thank you to Dr. White for taking good care of me and my family!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

No issues or complaints, I like her straightforward way of taking care of business.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have been treated rudely by the front office staff. I've sat in one of the rooms waiting on this doctor to finish walking her dog for more than an hour without a soul letting me know the reason for the painfully extended wait. Although i could hear what was going on. ( yes she brings her dog to the office) the dog has priority over patients. i had a biopsy done to determine if i had breast cancer, was told i would get the results in 3 days. this doctor had the results in office in 3 days but did not call me back until after 8 days. i had to call the hospital to get the information from them. this office is a mess. their paperwork is in a constant state of disorganization. i would not wish this experience on anyone. the biggest problems are the lack of common decency, lack of follow up, lack of communication and lack of organization. The doctor is fairly knowledgeable but has an aloof attitude.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

My wife and I both use Dr White. Neither of us have had any issues with the staff, Dr White's attitude, advice or prefessionalism.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

MY MOM IS A PATIENT, SAYS DR KNOWLEDGE IS GOOD AND STAFF ARE NICE BUT DOCTOR ISN'T TOO FREINDLY AND MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFTERABLE. DOESN'T LIKE THE DOG, SHE SAID 'IT'S JUST NOT PROFESSIONAL'

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Klyda was incredibly rude and disrespectful to me. When I asked her questions she would argue with me as if I had no business questioning her authority. I will never go back to this woman who made me feel uncomfortable. She is an unprofessional and lazy looking woman with a terrible ego and personality.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I don't understand how this lady is still in business!..She brings her little barking poodle to her office EVERY day and it sits there and barks and runs up and down the hall always jumping on patients all day, etc. Also, medical records are always LOST, and her 'staff' is LAZY and rude! All "doctor" white cares about is BILLING you, not taking care of you..patients are nothing but a dollar sign $ at this office!. I do -not- recommend this Dr..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Klyda J. White's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Templeton, CA