Ratings for Dr. Mark Robert Bush

If you are to the point of undergoing IVF, this is the place to go to, and Dr. Bush is the doctor I would recommend. He really cares about helping you have children. My experience is with the IVF end of this clinic and with Dr. Bush. This first time I met him over two years ago, I wasn't thrilled with his bedside manner, but we are going through the process again, and he has improved greatly. He is very knowledgable and genuinely wants to help couples have children.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. bush felt confident helping us have a child even with all of my issues (PCOS, AMA, Hasimotos, hypertension, & obesity). We had one genetically sound and viable embryo on our first cycle and I became pregnant. At 42, I gave birth to my beautiful son. The staff at the Lafayette office was incredible and I would highly recommend Dr. bush and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I'm pregnant for the first time in my life thanks to Dr. Bush. He was always confident that he could help give us a baby. His staff is wonderful, especially at the Lafayette facility.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Bush. I never felt more rushed in my life with a physician. It was clear he wasn't interested in me as a person at all. I definitely would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I personally had an exceptional experience with Conceptions, Dr. Bush, and all of his staff that I came into contact with. While Dr. Bush was my main RE, I also had the pleasure of meeting for certain procedures with Dr. Riggs and Dr. Swanson. From the beginning of this difficult journey Dr. Bush was always up front, knowledgeable, and even a bit boastful – who wouldn’t want a Doctor who knows what he is doing and is proud of it!! While majority of the time during our IVF protocol I mainly dealt with my fabulous nurse, Michelle, who was always available to me with my questions and concerns in a timely manner; Once my Uterine polyps were discovered, Dr. Bush was present for all the crucial times, our one on one meetings, pre-surgery, Polypectomy surgery, post-surgery, and then finally our Embryo Transfer… he was always compassionate, understanding and always with a smile or humorous comment - If it wasn’t for Dr. Bush and his fabulous staff, being currently pregnant with our twin boys may never have happened. We are incredibly grateful for him and his staff for seeing us and our dreams become a reality.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Bush is a knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. We were very pleased with our experience. The nurses and staff at Conceptions were caring, supportive, knowledgeable, and punctual.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I became Dr Bush's patient about 5 months ago after being completely aggravated with another well known fertility clinic in Lone Tree. Dr Bush treated me as an individual as soon as I entered his office. He listened to my concerns, did some diagnostic testing and found that I have PCOS. I was placed on metformin, tried two cycles of IUIs and guess what? I am now pregnant! The staff is wonderful! They always greet me with a smile and the nurses are OUTSTANDING! My husband and I can't wait until the birth of our first child! Many thanks to Dr Bush and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Bush is the best when it comes to fertility. He is knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and truly cares about his patients. He took great care of us and got us what we ultimately wanted... a family! His staff was amazing, always willing to answer questions or teach us about the process. We felt well taken care of from beginning to end and I would recommend Dr. Bush and his services to anyone trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I was told by many doctors that I would never concieve- I have had 22 miscarriages and was hitting 40yo. My OB told me Dr. Bush was the best, so I figured I would try. After many tests, it was discovered I have a clotting disorder, ovarian cysts, unable to absorb Folic Acid and had a uterine polyp. After all was taken care of, we proceeded to the implantation stage. Unfortunately, the MD that implanted me was not Dr. Bush- it was Sunday. I am still not sure who implanted me- as they came in already in mask and such, but since I am pregnant with twins- I am not sure I care- it worked first try! The other issue I had was the Sunday I got implanted, everyone left with me still in the building! I am not sure if they forgot I was there or what! I was told by the nurses beforehand to lay in the room after implantation for 2 hours so I did! The nurses were always there to help, even after hours. I ended up with complications, and they did their best to help me within their scope of practice.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

We were impressed by Dr. Bush's knowledge, compassion for wanting to help us create our family and professionalism. The staff were very understanding and helpful in explaining each step with us thru our IVF cycle.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Mark Robert Bush's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO