Ratings for Dr. M. Molly Joseph

I have moved a lot and have had many ob-gyns in the past. Low Country OB GYN is by far the worst health care providers I've ever been to. For two appointments, they were running 2 hours late with no apologies, and for the third appointment I was left sitting in an exam room for 70 mins before walking out.They never followed up with me, despite the fact that the appointment I ditched was to receive results of an abnormal pelvic sonogram. They're unprofessional and unkind, don't ever follow through and have inconsistent office hours, making communication nearly impossible. They don't return calls, never call in meds, and the list goes on. I'm in the process of getting my records sent to me so that I can NEVER deal with them again. I have never written a negative review before and it has taken me 3 terrible experiences to pull the trigger. This is incompetence at its worst.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr Molly Joseph is just like her father and that is why I chose her. She is the best Dr I have ever had. I used to dread going but not with her. Very gentle and concerned about her patients. Shirley J Wyndham-Reevesville sc

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Molly is the ONLY Gyn I ever want to use! She is friendly, concerned, and absolutely precious! I have had long waits, but she is also an OB, so there are times when things happen that she can't control. When a doctor is this good, it's worth the wait! She is more like a friend than just a doctor. The staff can be a bit scattered, but there again, Molly is worth any inconvenience!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I think Dr. Joseph is really great and very nice, but I've had to wait at least 45 minutes time every time I've gone. One time I was there for almost 3 hours for a routine exam that in itself lasted less than 10 minutes. I also found the staff to be scattered, sometimes rude, and often unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr Joseph is wonderful and her staff are the nicest in charleston! I am a maternity patient and i have seen all the delivery docs. There is not one that i wouldn't recommend. You may have to wait on seeing someone but that is only because they take there time with their patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Joseph has the same demeanor as her father had--warm, caring, and very knowledgeable. I can still remember her running around her father's office as a young child. In this case, she really is like father, like daughter.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

I could not disagree more with the last review. Do not use this practice if you value medical care. They only care about you if you are pregnant/they delivered your baby. My friend and I had very different experiences with this doctor. She is knowledgable, but her staff needs serious improvement.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Joseph is an excellent and very knowledgabele OB/GYN. She is always concerned about her patients well being

flag | Submitted April 27, 2006

Dr. M. Molly Joseph's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)