Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Wang

Would give zero stars if I could... I cannot fathom where all the high reviews are coming from. Dr. Wang is a mockery of the term medical PROFESSIONAL. She was unbelievably vile to my daughter- she relentlessly body-shamed her and insulted her on both a cosmetic and moral level, spoke to her like she had the IQ of a rock, and snapped at her and talked over her every single time my daughter tried to speak. So disappointed & disgusted, I hope to God this isn't the new standard of medicine in Wayne County..

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Wang has great bed side manner, explains procedure very clear. Takes very good care of her patients. I just had my second operation done by Dr. Wang, and she is great at what she does! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I just love Dr. Wang. Went to her when she was affiliated with Orrville Hospital several years ago. At that time she removed a lump from my right breast. I needed a surgeon again and immediately thought of her. She removed a few small skin lesions in her offices and worked very quickly. A few weeks later (a few days ago)she performed out-patient surgery on my left breast. She is efficient, works quickly, has an excellent bedside manner, explains your procedure clearly to you, and is very knowledgeable. I feel that I am in good hands with Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

i went to the er with severe pain. turned out to be gall bladder. i had been going to our family doctor for weeks trying to find out what was wrong. er did testing and found out it was my gall bladder and admitted me. i was assigned dr wang, who did my surgery, was very informative and made feel secure. had the surgery and felt better imediately. no pain or complications. i would highly recommend dr wang.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Very caring and communicates very well. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Linda M. Wang's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Wooster, OH