Dr. David B. Sudderth

Ratings for Dr. David B. Sudderth

He's the worst doctor. I would never recommend this Doctor to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had an accident at the Lani Kai in Ft. Myers Beach when the glider benches and table collapsed on me as I was getting up. I was referred to Dr. Sudderth by Morgan & Morgan. I read the reviews and was quite skeptical. As an educated woman, I am surprised at the reviews. He was thorough, attentive and very astute. I would highly recommend him. I had first appointment on Mon., scheduled for nerve test on Tues. He attended the test and spent more time with me in review. He deserves a 10* rating.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I would never recommend this Doctor to anyone!! He is all about the lawyers and the money. Unless you are ok with taking loads of high dosage prescription medications I would never recommend him. Does not answer any questions, is in the room with you for maybe 5 minutes. Horrible bedside manor. He has absolutely no right to be practicing. Rude! I've learned more about my injury in 1 visit with a new Dr. than I did in 4 with him without medications!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Very pleasant visit for EMG. Was comfortable and would rate both the doctor and his staff as better than I expected and far better than others in their field. Excellent.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I left his office crying twice, after he was rufe anf yelled at me.I had an auto accident, he was all about the money and showed no interest in me ad a patient, I'm am looking for someone else who can help me. I work with a girl who went to him she had spots on her brain scan, he asked her who het neurologist was and she was shocked and said you are. He is very uncompassionate, and frankly I don't feel he should be practicing medicine. My injury attorney sent me to him. My ordeal with this doctor was very upsetting and humiliating. I will never go back or suggest him to anyone.

Submitted November 1, 2013

Would not recommend this Doctor for anyone who needs medical assistance or diagnosis.He is not straight about your treatment and records.Looks like records are mass produced.

Submitted March 21, 2013

This was the worst Doctor experience you could ever imagine. My husband was in agonizing pain with torn soft tissue due to a car accident on the highway. Being concerned about using narcotic pain relievers he simply "asked" about alternate meds and this heartless person laughed as he wrote a script for meds he knew would leave my husband in terrible pain over Christmas break saying "Oh, you think you're a doctor now?". Then refused to return our calls or fix the prescription after he had "proved his point". People like this man should not be allowed to call themselves doctors. Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I brought my spouse and was told by nurse that they will get me started then call her(wife) in. When the dr came in, I told dr that I needed my wife with me and he said 'we don't do that'. As my wife was waiting she again asked the nurse who said 'he likes to see the patient first, then will call you in and answer your questions'. When I came out, my wife was expecting to come in and the nusrse said that she never said that the doctor would let her come in! Needless to say, we left angry and very confused about what was happening with my health. I have never had a dr refuse to allow my wife to accompany me, is it even legal? I am not allowed to change dr's because of workers comp. Get a lawyer? I'm working on finding out how to handle this.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

He thinks it is rude if you ask him questions. If you challenge his information, he says you are being hostile. He also dismissed me which I felt was very unprofessional because I told him to let me finish my answers before he interupted me again, therefore he said we were done and left the room!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr Sudderth was very arrogant not only with me as a patient, but with my family member, who was with me at the time of my visit. I would never go back to see him again.

Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. David B. Sudderth's Credentials

• Creole

• Kobenhavns Univ, Det Laegevidenskabelige Fak, Kobenhavn, Denmark (Grad. 1984)

MB Health