Ratings for Dr. Scott Yarmark

Never understood the negative reviews this office got. I never had a problem but then again it's been years since the last time I went. I've had 2 appointments recently and they were both aweful. The first time they didn't put down for an appt so I had to wait an hour and the second time they told me to come in then when I showed up again said I wasn't on the schedule but took my money told me to sit down just to call me up 25 minutes later to tell me my appt was the next day. When I told them I made for today cause I wouldn't make it tomorrow they told me to reschedule and wouldn't refund my money. I ended hAving to use another vacation day from work to go the next day. On e you get to the doctor he's great but making it to the patient room is hell

Submitted June 5, 2013

If you don't have group insurance expect to be treated like trash by this guy. He doesn't respond to calls, his waiting room is packed (usually with as many drug reps as patients), expect to wait no less than an hour to see him and when you do he will rush you out as soon as he can get you out. He is very cocky! When he does talk to you he smirks and doesn't really listen to what you are telling him. He acts like your making up illnesses because you enjoy sitting in his waiting room for most of your day. His staff have always been helpful but Yarmark is the worst "doctor" I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Yarmark is an excellent doctor! He is very thorough and uncovered a diagnosis that other doctors had missed. Also, his staff is very attentive. They know their patients and go out of their way to be helpful. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Yarmark is the BEST doctor I have ever seen. He is so personable and remembers every little detail about you. I drive 40 min. just to see him, which is once a month. I hope to never have to change. He was not on my insurance, but did what he had to do to get approved. I would (and do) recommended him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

I am very fond of Dr. Yarkmark, have been a patient of his for 8 years. He takes his time and is a good listener. I think he is a great diagnostician. My 2 sons and daughter in law use him too and are very happy with his services.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

My experiences are hugely different. He doesn't return calls or messages left for him, I have never had to wait in the waiting room any less than 45 minutes, then I wait in the exam room for over a half hour. He doesn't listen or give the patient a chance to talk, he just throws a script at you and offers little help otherwise. Not once has he examined me, he asks whats wrong and writes a script. I'm looking for a new doc, my insurance is horrible or I wouldn't go there at all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

DR. YARMARK IS QUITE PERSONABLE AND COMFORTING - HIS STAFF - NOT SO MUCH

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Awesome Doctor! Have been with him since I was a teenager, now my teenager sees him. Takes the time to really talk to you and his interest in your health and life is sincere.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Yarmark is the best doctor I have ever seen. My whole family goes to see him and trusts him with their lives.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr. Yarmark is the best. Friendly, takes his time and truly cares about each and every patient. If you need a call back from him, he will do so in a timely manner. God bless Scott Yarmark!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Scott Yarmark's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=19781'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=19781'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014