Ratings for Dr. Christian P. Larsen

Dr Larsen is a genius. His research and knowledge are unparalled.He has amazing bedside manners and gives you his absolute attention.He is unbelievably humble and easy to discuss your care. He performed my Kidney transplant 3 years ago and has perfetly navigated several difficult post transplant complications. I had a choice of any transplant surgeon in the world and went to Atlanta for his experise.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Larsen literally saved my life. I was incredibly ill. When he heard about me, he said he knew he had to do something to help me. He gave me back my life. Prior to Dr. Larsen, I was bedridden and knew I was not getting any better, nor would I. He changed all of that for me! I owe Dr. Larsen my life!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

Dr. Larsen is a transplant surgeon. He takes all the time needed to help you during your visit, as well as takes all the time necessary on the phone when you call. He gives his all to help.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. Larsen is truly one of the absolute best docs I/'ve seen. He specializes in Transplant Surgeries (Kidney and Islet Cell Transplants). He does everything in his power to help his patients, even when it goes outside of his area of expertise. He is very caring, compassionate, concerned, makes you feel like you are his only patient. He spends as much time as you need..be it in the office or on the phone. His nurses are awesome. Dr. Larsen is also one of the top in his field in the country (USA).

flag | Submitted October 18, 2004

Dr. Christian P. Larsen's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)