Ratings for Dr. Loren B. Eskenazi

She is rude, arrogant with a huge chip on her shoulder

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Not that my opinion matters anymore since it looks like Dr. Eskenazi has retired but I suppose I'm just here to vent. I had my breast implant surgery done years ago and Dr. Eskenazi suggested I also repair my inverted nipples. After finding out the cost and because she told me it could effect my ability to breastfeed I chose not to have it. After I woke up from surgery she informed me that she had done the procedure without my consent. It upset me at the time and as a young woman I didn't feel comfortable telling her. Now after not being able to breastfeed either of my children I am completely devastated. Not to mention the fact that I had to replace my implants because of a rupture after only 2 years.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck by Dr. Eskenazi and I am totally thrilled. She took a long time making sure all my questions were answered. She held my hand as I went to sleep and was there when I woke up. I am so happy to not have to wear a bra for the first time in my life! and my husband encouraged me to put on a bikini I last wore before 2 kids! I have sent other friends to her for liposuction and they were equally happy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Horrible surgeon. Terrible bedside manner. Interminable waits of 2 hours or more. Indifferent. Arrogant. Made careless and sloppy incisions. I healed with raised scars. Acted like I was a worry wort when I expressed concerns. Ended up going with a different surgeon to correct her mess and am very happy with my results. I do not recommend this thing to anyone. Do not trust her. Her book and all that stuff you see on TV about her is a bunch of bull.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Loren B. Eskenazi's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1984)

AARP