Ratings for Dr. Jim S. Garza

The worst doctor I have ever seen. Complete lying unethical sorry excuse for a human being...This Low life should be in jail for all the awful things he has done to his patients. He will get what he deserves one day..

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Worst doctor in all of Houston. Has no morals or ethics. Scumbag surgeon . Do not go to this monster.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

This POS is the worst doctor in all of houston. He lies about the surgeries he performs and has no ethics . Complete worthless human being.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Had ETS surgery by Dr Jim Garza about 10 years ago. It worked fine for about a year. I used to sweat on my hands and feet and a little on my face. Now I sweat on my entire body not just my hands and feet. My hands and feet still sweat just as much but now I get really hot just going outside for 5 minutes and I need to change cloths. My life has not been the same since. This doctor did not recomend any other treatments and was very happy to do the surgery with no questions ask. Looking back at this situation I wish I would have never got this done. I was 22 at the time of surgery and I have not went out on a date in 10 years. If your thinking about getting this done or trusting anything Jim Garza says to you think again. He is not in the bussiness to make people healthier but he is in the bussiness of making his pocket book fat.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Garza was very thorough in explaining the "keyhole" surgery for my hyperhidrosis and even went over possible side-effects (which did occur). Surgery was a success and very minor scarring. I only had problems with the originally-assigned anesthesiologist, who didn't want to concur with my wishes of a no-blood surgery in the case of an emergency.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Garza did a great job on my ETS procedure. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

other than telling me my insurance would not cover the surgery i am very pleased 1 year later, there is some compensatory sweat(which i was informed could occur), but overall i am pleased with his work

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

withheld the fact that sweat surgery is also used for social phobias. many are now disabled from him and this OP. withheld many other side effects such as loss of libido, retrograde ejaculation/sterility.did not remove all clamps from 1 patient. makes OP sound like a cake-walk

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

JL

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. Jim S. Garza's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)