Ratings for Dr. John Buster

This dr is amazing,he is the most dedicated dr I have ever met, I would reccomend him to anyone I meet...He really has a gift!! I am so glad I met him. Now I am expecting my first child this fall after 5 years of waiting.. Thanks Dr. Buster!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Buster is amazing!! He is the most experienced dr I have ever dealt with!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! Thanks Dr Buster for helping us conceive our child!! You are amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

While Dr. Buster was friendly, here were my issues. When husband visited and asked questions, Dr. Buster would only look at me and answer to me. My husband did not feel included. Additionally, I asked if all hormone tests had been completed in my bloodwork, and he answered a blanket "yes", without showing me what was done, why, and what the results were. After 2 failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF, he said I was in the 10% they call "unexplained infertility". This was not an answer, so I left and went to a new doctor (never received a follow-up call from Buster's office) and the new doctor found high prolactin levels and that I shared a gene with my husband. She corrected both with a pill and blood thinners and on 2nd IUI with her, we got pregnant with twins. I feel Dr. Buster did not investigate all routes and went the easy way (infertility procedures) which cost us tens of thousands of dollars. There were also duplicate tests run too many times.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. John Buster's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Buster earned his medical degree from the University of California at the Los Angeles School of Medicine, where he also completed his residency training in obstetrics and gynecology and fellowship training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Buster is a professor at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. Dr. Buster began his career as a basic scientist working in reproductive physiology, female endocrinology embryology, genetics and molecular biology. Dr. Buster hoped to use this experience in a way that would apply to clinical areas that would directly help others. As a result, reproductive endocrinology and infertility has been an ideal profession for him.

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

• Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI