Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Buettner

DR. BUETTNER is great. he actually cares about all his patients. Something hard to find in doctors these days.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. B is a nice guy..but he treats younger patients like me (I am 21) very disrespectfully. I try to discuss my problems with him and he clearly does not listen. He once had his feet, literally, out the door while I was still trying to discuss my problem!! This happens about 95% of the time I go to see him. He has also given me frightening false info on a diagnosis! I fear that some of this may have to do with him not liking my personal lifestyle...I would hope not but it's all I can gather from how ignorant he is with me as a patient. Choose your doctor wisely!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

I miss Dr. Buettner so much. We moved to Florida and I have not found another doctor yet, because no one compares to him. We used him for 12 years. When I had another baby, we used him as her doxtor instead of a pedatric doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

All I can say is watch your back!!!! He comes across as a very nice person but he will treat you for things that doesn't need to be treated. He almost ruined my sons life with medication that he didn't need for an illness he didn't even have. He will put a cast on you for a bruise. So just watch out!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

My family has used Dr Buettner for close to 12 years. he is was one of the most compassionate and caring Physican's I know. Working in the medical field I know about a lot of docs in this town. By far he is the best....

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr B is a very compassionate and knowledgable Doctor. He is kind to his staff also which speaks well for the type of person he is!! I am a nurse who worked for another Doctor he shared call with and then used him as my family's Primary Care Physician-We have moved from Tuscaloosa and miss him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

the best dr he is very very careing and has always time to lisen. he his 150%he is the best one in tuscaloosa.he know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. B is a wonderful doctor. He is very kind and he cares!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Dr. Buettner is awesome. My family has relocated to WA and truly miss him. He was more than our doctor, he was our friend and there's no one like him. He has a compassionate, caring heart.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Craig M. Buettner's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1991)