Ratings for Dr. Jane K. Uhlir

Dr. Uhlir had known me when she was with Pacific Gynecology when I was going for in vitro with one of her partners. I knew eventually I would have to have a hysterectomy due to my horrid endometriosis I had for many years. We got to know each other during my fertility treatments. When it came time for me to have a hysterectomy - I already knew who would do the surgery - Dr. Uhlir - she is warm, funny, thorough. I give her 10 starts out of 5 stars.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Uhilr is the best! she treated my infertility problem

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Awesome, she did an abdominal myomectomy on me in 2007. The surgery was a success; no significant blood loss, never a concern about having to covert to a hysterectomy, healed well with no complications, etc. I wish that she was still practicing, she accepted an administrative role for the women and infants center at Swedish.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Uhlir is the BEST RE! Not only was she amazingly knowledgeable but she was also friendly and made sure that either she or her staff were always available. She also helped us emotionally by keeping a sense of humor through it all. We had several complications but I never felt rushed or like we were a bother. She (and her staff) took very good care of us. I'm glad we were successful (we're pregnant!) but I miss seeing her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

The very best in Seattle. Busy yes, but takes time with you. Very knowledgeable, trustworthy, kind, gentle, informed, honest. Staff great too. If you can get to see her, don't hesitate.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

VERY BUSY BUT ON TIME AND VERY ATTENTIVE, REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE. HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Jane K. Uhlir's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Uhlir had known me when she was with Pacific Gynecology when I was going for in vitro with one of her partners. I knew eventually I would have to have a hy..."

October 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jane" to "Jane K."

October 20, 2013