Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Potts

This doctor is horrible, I would not see him ever. As a woman he made me feel VERY uncomfortable, enough said!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

The doctor is knowledgeable but reluctant to investigate unless you are stern about it. But I think is a good doctor. His staff is less than helpful and his nurse is worse. She doesn't return calls and has an attitude. I am sure she is busy but I feel it is so difficult to get anyone on the phone at all. I am alwasy transferred to someone's voice mail. All in all he IS a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Wonderful doctor, great staff. Were in need of an evaluation and on short notice worked us in schedual as first time patient, got my husband on appropriate medications and treatment after had been seen by others and not diagnosed correctly. Very helpful and answered all questions patiently, good follow up, and later helpful with special instructions and medications in case of problems when traveling out of the country as ongoing care. Efficient staff who are also very helpful, good phone triage. Other doctors in the practice well liked per other patients in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Daniel E. Potts's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)