Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Warnock

Amazing, caring Doctor!! He gave me the best tools to succeed after surgery and I am almost 4 years out and have not gained even one ounce of my lost weight back. I am healthier than I have ever been. 235 lbs gone!! Best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Love him He is a great dr he is so caring and kind

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Had gastric bypass sept 3 2013 love him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I love Dr Warnock. He's very informative an make sure I understood everything before Levi his office. He's one of the most kindest doctors I met. I love that he's Christian, very down to earth and he's very professional. He have the best office staff. I always leave there smiling the girl are amazing. I saw Dr Warnock for a year before I had surgery an you could not have paid me to switch surgeons. I knew without a doubt I was in good hands. 25 years of bariatric experience an is also general surgeon an experienced in vascular surgery. There is nothing bad I could say about my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Everyone at this office has been amazing. And dr Warnick is very nice and good at what he does. The only complaint that I have is with the lady that fed the insurance Debbie, she is rude, lazy, and just flat out gives this office a bad name.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I arrived for my consultation with Dr. Warnock 15 minutes early and I wasn't seen by him until an hour after my scheduled appointment time. When he got the the room he seemed nice enough bit he immediately started preaching to me. I am a Christian but I just think there is a tome and a place for everything. And don't immediately start preaching to someone you've never met before. After his 15 minute sermon he finally starts to talk about surgery options. I try to ask one question and he raises his hand to me and says " no, let me finish before you start asking questions." I'm sorry, but the whole reason I was there was so I could ask questions to see which procedure was right for me. After that he tells me, "you know, you would be a lot prettier if you didn't wear skulls on your shirt." I'm sorry, but to me he seemed like a very judgemental prick. I never got any questions answered, hell I never got to ask any question. I will NOT be going back to him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I actually had my surgery done by another surgeon. Dr. Warnock did my revision & follow up care. Had I used him to begin with, I would not have needed a revision! He has treated me like I am his only & most important patient & his staff is amazing! Well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor. His waiting times to see him are very long. That is the only downfall to his care.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

He has 10 kids to support and is only interested in your insurance - not your health. The man should have his license jerked. He maimed my daughter for life - hes a Quack and anyone who goes to him should have their head examined.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Kenneth M. Warnock's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Arise Health Plan