Ratings for Dr. Daniel Theodore Parnassa

Not a board certified Cadiologist, has failed the test multible times

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been going to see him for over a year and can’t say enough about his care. From entering his office , to the cleanliness and order of his exam rooms and labs, all the way to the check out process – his office and professionalism is second to none. As for the care he provides I truly appreciated his approach of treating me as a whole. He is be able to manage his time in such a way that he gives himself time to think and focus on me as his patient – no hurried review of my file as he scampers from his previous patient in the next room, and therefore no rush out the door to his next patient. That’s really nice, and not like the typical doctor. He truly cares about me as a patient and as an individual. He gave me his personal cell phone number to call him if I had any problems. His nurse Darleen is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Great experience at the office with doctor and staff. Very helpful in taking care of my elderly parents. Gave me his cell phone number for emergency calls. No other doctor ever has done that .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Screw him! God complex! You can disagree with him as a pt!!!!Two faces the only he care is about save is bottom!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Parnassa, Parnassa I think you are a good doctor even I'm very upset at the moment with you!!!! When you see a patient at the hospital and you called a second physician to take a decision. Then don't write in your notes patient refused cardiac cath. That decision wasn't made by me! The second cardiologist you called was the one who said I didn't need it!!! And you were OK with the interventional cardiologist decision. Don't put words in the patients mouths. By the way you know who I'm! I read each one of your notes you say one thing and then you write a different story. I don't trust you! I would find a new doctor! I'll be OK no thanks to you!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I saw him after a recent PE. I ended with unresolve chest pain and uncontrolled HTN. This doctor knew my problems with the blood preasure and was careless. After I had a few days in the hospital a second cardiologist changed the medication. I still have some health problems but Im doing way better no thanks to him. Im not going back to Parnassa. If you are a smart person read his notes. He said one thing and write a different story. Be careful with him!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I felt very confident in this Dr.'s knowledge and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Parnassa is my cardiologist. He is very accommodating, personable and knowledgeable, although a tad expensive. I feel I am getting very quality care and at same time very personal attention. Thank you Dr. Parnassa, wish more were like you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

I am my grandparents care provider, while they were visiting for the winter in Florida my grandmother became ill. He was the only doctor of the four we delt with that was willing and readily available to talk with us about her situation, care, outcomes, expectations, and did not appear put out to listen to our concerns understanding how helpless we felt being several states away. He is outstanding and I wish there were more physicians like him out there!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Daniel Theodore Parnassa's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1989)