Ratings for Dr. William Todd Overcash

This man botched my gastric bypas ssurgery so badly that other doctors wouldn't perform needed corrective surgery on me! I suffered severe malnutrition, hair loss, loss of motor function, brain damage & memory impairment, teeth falling out, etc. And he had the nerve to tell me I was just making it up and it was all in my head! He has been sued multiple times, people have died because of him. Peoples lives have been ruined by him. RUN FROM THIS BUTCHER!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr Willaim Overcash has save countless lives. He is a very caring doctor on all his patients. The comments noted of negativity are usually patients of a defunct drug mill occurring in Wiliston. Williston Police department accredit doctor Overcash to stopping the drug mill from the prior doctor. of the pain clinic.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Overcash is an excellent doctor, I would not have wanted anyone else do my surgery but him. He is not mean or uncaring, he is reality he expects us to do our part , he gives us the tool he expects us to use it. And if it is to be rough with u to get u to understand so be it. Grow up people he gives u back ur life all u have to do is ur part. Dont expect him to give you a new house and the furniture you have to work and get your own furniture. I love dr. overcash and he is great.he gave me a tool and I use it. ...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

dr overcash did surgery on me and was very caring i had surgery and i was lifting up some boxes and thought i might had pulled something my doctor was not in that day and where i had the surgery was 2 hours away no clinic doctors would examine me so i called dr overcash and he said come in and he ck me out said there was no problem so he is a fine doctor and he took is oath as a outstanding dr. thank-you dr overcash.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr.Overcash is a very rude and non carring doctor. I do not see how he is still legaly allowed to practice. He has made me feel like crap because i deal with cronic pain daily due to several back surgeries and was in a car accident that caused me more back injuries and a neck injury. I went to see him just to get a referal to a pain management because i am new to the area, well i left his office crying and calling all my other doctors and telling them that he was saying that they were fakes and my MRI was fake and that his back was way worse than mine and he seen other patients with the same surgery as mine and they were 100% in 6 weeks. my new injuries was something that solstice MRI added to the report for my lawyer. I went in there NOT taking any narcotics and he made me feel like i was a pill junkie and telling me to stay off the pills and the funny thing is I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PAIN AND OFF PILLS FOR SEVERAL YEARS!! Do not want them.... Then he prescribes me get this NARCOTICS!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Skilled, caring doctor. Sensitive to patient needs, helpful to family members of patient.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Overcash saved my life.In 2007, I was code blue 4 times in Marion County Hospital after another surgery gone bad. Dr. Overcash never left my side and has been the best doctor and most caring I have ever known. He recently operated on our daugther with remarkable results and we would never let anyone else operate on this family again. A genius and true friend to his patients. He tells it like it is. If you want sugar coating, he is not for you. Dr.Overcash tells it like it is and expects patients to listen and do as he tells them for their own good. If you want an excellent surgeon, look no further.I highly recommend Dr. Overcash and gladly travel the 100 plus miles to see him rather than local surgeons. I can truly say "I trust him with my life and the lives of my family".

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. William Todd Overcash's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Williston, FL