Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Diamond

I had a terrible experience!! The whole visit after waiting about 1 hour and 15 minutes at the Elk Grove Village office was VERY rushed...The nurse was asking me all of these questions about history of diseases, etc., and she rushed through every question! I didn't even know what half of the diseases she said were, and I didn't have time to think...When the doctor came in the room, he didn't introduce himself which I would have been okay with, if the rest of the visit went well...I was a new patient and my past doctors faxed over my medical records to him...He complained at least twice about how much he had to read through...When it came time for him to tell me my diagnosis, I was surprised by what he said that he thought I had, and he looked at me and said, "You're looking at me like I don't know what I'm talking about..." As the visit was coming to an end, he then asked me something like: "Now you believe me?" He had a terrible bedside manner and at the end of the visit, I didn't want to ask him anything else, being nervous that he would get mad...He did seem annoyed during the visit when I asked him questions...I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE TO ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

porr doc

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Edward J. Diamond's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Harvard-Pilgrim