Ratings for Dr. Laurie J. Bleicher

Love Doctor Bleicher! I was diagnosed with stage 3B Breast cancer. She soothed my fears and was so helpful and Helped save my Life. It's been years, but I thank God everyday for Her. She is a guiness surgeon, the Best!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

She was great! Good bed side manner. Outlined all the options. Compassionate!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I guess you can say she is good in her field. I went to her for a lump biopsy. I was having trouble with a very heavy period, large blood clots and quite a bit of pain so I asked her about it. Her answer was it was probably menopause. She didn't tell me to get it checked out. 2 weeks later I saw my regular provider for a pap test. 3 days later I found out I had cervical cancer. Thank heavens for my nurse practioner. I have been cancer free for 14 years.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Good doctor. Reputation with professionals is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

I am a breast cancer survivor going on 9 years. I continue to see Dr. Bleicher on an annual basis. Sure, sometimes the wait is long but she gives every patient all the time they need with her. She has an excellent bed side manner and her office staff are caring and professional. I feel fortunate to have such a highly skilled doctor looking out for me!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Excellent physician. Answers all questions. Have never seen her on time, although she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Bleicher is very knowledgeable, graciously answers endless questions, and is a fine surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Laurie J. Bleicher's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1971)