Ratings for Dr. James Gasho

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Gasho was on duty the evening I went to Suburban emergency room with a broken wrist. He never came to speak to me. The nurse told me to wait to days then see an orthopedist because by then the swelling would be down and they could put a cast on my arm. Bad advice, by two days later I had to have surgery that I would not otherwise have had to have because the swelling had pressed on the carpel nerves. It is now 3 weeks from the surgery, not by Dr. Gasho, and my hand is still without feeling. Would not recommend Dr. Gasho.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Awesome doc. Very straightforward; explained everything; lovely manner; whip smart.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

This Doctor is the best! He repaired my 3 full tendon tears which was a difficult surgery for him and within days I was pain free and even in therapy I was pretty much pain free! He is very easy to speak with and he even responds to emails.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

This Doc fixed my severely broken right ankle in '07 - caught my back rear spike in the base path clay while sliding into 3rd base - by working hours into that same night at Suburban Hospital. I had 4 breaks and needed two long titanium plates and 11 or so screws. He's an artist, and Doc got me back to a full 100% functionality by the end of that summer. Long live King Jim Gasho! Thanks again for everything, Joe

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Gasho does not give the attention that patients require. He does not take the time to explain the implications and options of a negative diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Gasho is a very smart Dr. who diagnoised a knee fracture that another Dr. had missed. And I would have to agree that he attempts to find other methods of fixing you problem without trying to rush you into surgery. I trust his oppinion and his skills. If you are injured and want a skilled, reliable Dr. he is your man.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Correctly assessed and treated my ankle issues that were missed by another orthopod and podiatrist. While I may need surgery down the road, gave me a cortizone shot that eliminated the pain I had for over a year. A great guy and better doctor. See him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Gasho does not seem to know basic anatomy and misdiagnosed a shoulder problem of mine; somehow, he managed to properly inject the coritsone into the right spot, despite this. All this confirmed by a relative-doctor in the same field. I do not recommend him -he does not seem to know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Can be arrogant at times depending on his mood. He's a great doctor and very knowledgable! His office staff is horrible, gives wrong information that has cost time and money, ignores customers standing at the desk. Needs to do some house cleaning.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. James Gasho's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1991)

Assurant