Ratings for Dr. Shapour Mobasser

Dr Mobasser is an amazing doctor. He has been my doctor for over 19 years. He has delivered 2 of children by c section which had amazing recovery. Also he has done 2 endometriosis surgery and finally my hysterectomy. His staff of nurses are also great at answering questions and making you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Not ideal doctor for a first time mother, a bit patronizing, not great at answering questions, visits feel very rushed

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

He's a very old fashioned doctor, and can be a bit patronizing about his "girls". I did not appreciate him discussing his golf game during my c-section. But he's an outstandingly skilled technician, extremely knowledgeable, very gentle and considerate and well-mannered. I highly, highly recommend him, as long as you're not looking for a mid-wife, alternative-medicine kind of OB.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Was unable to maintain a pregnancy until I found Dr. Mobasser who realized I did not produce progesterone. One of the finest physicians around. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Without a doubt the finest physcian I have ever met. His knowledge and care is impeccable. He performed my hysterectomy and it was complication and fear free.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Shapour is such a kind and caring doctor. I saw him through my pregnancy and continue even now..

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. Mobasser delivered both of daughters via c-sections. He is wonderful. He takes his time with you and any questions you have. He is the best doctor I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Mobasser delivered my first child via C-section after having a lengthy labor. I was very pleased with his social skills and answering my numerous questions along the way. I also was pleased to have such a quick recovery time which I attribute to the care and quality that he and the staff at Northside gave when putting my body back together

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Shapour Mobasser's Credentials

• Univ Of Bristol, The Med Sch, Bristol (352-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1970)

Benesys