Ratings for Dr. David A. Carlyle

I do not recommend Dr. Carlyle to anyone! He misdiagnosed my condition for years until I ended up in the emergency room!! That was the end me and Dr. Carlyle, as well!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Carlyle is in my opinion a very excellent doctor who always makes me feel comfortable and well cared for. I would highly recommend him. I did not have anyone in Iowa City who I saw regularly as my own doctor and so I am happy to have found Dr. Carlyle here in Ames. It is comforting to be able to go to someone who I feel that I have formed a trusting relationship with. Thankyou Dr. Carlyle! - Kimberly O'Hara

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Carlyle is a excellent dr. I recommend him to everyone I know. He is patient, friendly and up todate on current medications and information. I have seen him for 8 years.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Carlyle is a good old fashioned doctor. He takes the time to sit with you in his office and truly wants to know about your overall life and he does not rush you. I love him and have had him for seven (7) years. He encouraged me while I was in college and will see me if needed. He is excellent. It's ashame they don't make them like Dr. Carlyle anymore.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. David A. Carlyle's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med