Ratings for Dr. Arlen K. Jarrett

Dr.Jarrett is very knowledgeable,professional,careful. He healed my pain other doctors could not. Because of his help, my life has more happy time. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

We had my consultation while I was completely dressed. Dr. Jarrett has great bedside manners, He kept me covered except for what needed to be revealed for the exam. After the exam he answered all my questions. He did not make me feel rushed. Because I had a few items that needed to be followed up on he kindly wrote me a "to do" list. He placed me on medication but the day following my appointment he called me to set up an appointment with a specialist because it had been nagging at him that I needed further exams. This was so impressive to me... to know that Dr. Jarrett thought about me and my concerns even after my appointment with him. I would highly recommend Dr. Jarrett.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Very professional and always answered all my questions without trying to push me out the door like most doctors. Would definatley recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

I loved working with this doctor. He was my doctor while i was pregnant with my first daughter, and I never had anyone better. I was upset I couldn't go to him for my second pregnancy due to insurance, but would recomend him to anyone. He also delivered my two sisters-in-law, and that was 17 years ago! And he still gets great recomendations!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Jarrett has been my doctor for years and has delivered all of my kids. He is the best doctor that I have ever seen! He actually knows me and remembers things that I wouldn't expect him to. I am sad to see that he will no longer be delivering babies, but the research world will benefit from his knowladge! For Gynecology, I would recommend him, and have before, to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

One of the kindest doctors I've ever met. Has handled both infertility and other major problems for me. Sometimes he's late or unavailable, but it's always because he's helping a patient who needs him more. When I was the one who needed him most, he was always there for me. He saved my life after the birth of my twins and recently performed a very successful surgery to relieve severe bleeding. I couldn't be happier with his care. I've always found him to be very competent and kind. He tells it like it is, and takes the time to inform his patients. His office staff are excellent and any billing problems I've had, have been resolved very quickly and to my satisfaction. I would recommend Dr. Jarrett with no hesitation whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Very knowledgable, extremely in tune with patients and he actually reads your chart BEFORE he sees you! Great beside manner, excellent surgeon. Diagnosed me right away and was wonderful to work with.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Dr. Jarrett delivered both of my babies and cared for me during my pregnancies. I was very sick during both and his staff was a wonderful help getting me prescriptions, etc. They were always quick to answer questions and to return phone calls. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Arlen K. Jarrett's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal