Ratings for Dr. Charles Rush

To busy, hardly saw him. Staff did not pay attention, no response when called. Very bad service.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

The best of the best. He delivered my twins at Vanderbilt. His is so kind and funny and reassuring. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Above and beyond the greatest ob/gyn around! He has delivered all 5 of my children and I would walk through hot coals for him! Super understanding and very compassionate--he is the absolute greatest!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

too busy to follow up - doesn't return calls. very disappointed in him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Rush is by far the best OB/GYN I've ever had. No matter how busy he is, he always has time for all of your questions (and no question is too silly or stupid) and really puts you at ease, with a great bedside manner. Throughout my pregnancy, he was so helpful, and I was especially pleased (and lucky) to have him deliver my baby. With Dr. Rush teaching classes and working with medical students and residents at Vanderbilt, I hope there are more and more OB/GYNs like him in the future, learning from his experience and expertise!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Rush delivered my only child in 1990 and I have been seeing him for gyn. care ever since. He's a great guy. Very personable and always seems to have enough time.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

dr. rush is by far the best ob/gyn i have ever had. he has been more than helpful and kind with both of my pregnancies. he is very knowledgeable and forthcoming. he stays up to date on current medical procedures. he is always more than willing to take the time to answer any and every question and concern you might have. he also is very supportive of VBACs.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

I love this guy! I've been going to Dr. Rush for about 7 years and he totally squashed the insecurity of having a male gynecologist. Wonderful, intelligent, personable, and caring. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Rush was so knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. He is very personable and listens well to concerns, and is very forthcoming with answers to any questions you might have. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Charles Rush's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)