Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Jordan

Dr. Jordan has done both of my surgeries, both brought on by Crohn's disease. Most recently, he performed my second bowel resection, this time due to a softball size stricture. He is my favorite doctor (nothing against my other ones) as he and his staff explain everything and answer all questions, no matter how complicated. Most important thing about him as a surgeon is that his work is phenomenal. Both experiences I came in with a great deal of suffering and pain and they helped fix me back up. One more important thing about him: he has a calming presence that helped me retain some of sanity (bipolar as well) as well as his bedside manners. My brother suffers from Crohn's as well and has been hacked up by doctors in another state. Very grateful and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Did not culture an abscess he lanced thereby missed MRSA, I soughta different medical center to treat problem. I would never use this doctor again.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Excellent, smart, caring doctor. Very personal interest in patients. Thinks "out of the box". Have used for breast exams, colonoscopy. Trust his judgement, referrals to doctors in other specialties.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Lawrence J. Jordan's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ