Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Popp

Crowns fell off very quickly. Dr. Popp recommends you carry crazy glue and glue the crowns back in yourself.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I was a long-time patient of Dr. Popp's who, for the most part, was satisfied - Until, post-cancer, I decided to "treat" myself to a full mouth restore for which I paid thousands of dollars. After months and months of problems with lab errors, shade mismatching, gaps, bite issues, speech difficulties, loose/shifting crowns, pain/sensitivity, gum issues, a front crown falling out multiple times - and being told to carry superglue around, find a speech therapist and/or that I was a "difficult" patient, I received a letter terminating our doctor/patient relationship immediately. Still trying to figure out a permanent solution for the failing crown, for which I paid Dr. Popp the price of a permanent crown but which was never permanent, I went elsewhere and found out I had 9 abscesses under the relatively new dental work. The biggest insult? Despite repeated efforts on my part, I've been unable to get any communication on warranty or resolution. This office is continuing to ignore and dismiss my concerns as it has for months. I cannot recommend anyone go there and potentially live the nightmare I've been dealing with in trying to clean up this mess.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Popp is a nice and personable dentist; however, prices are too high and others are more skilled out there.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

pushes extensive cosmetics - cancels appointments

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Hey, she may have dollar signs in her eyes, but she's darn good at what she does. I mean, she seriously fixed my smile and it was severely damaged. I think the money was well worth it. AND she's not just about the money. Sometimes that perception is amplified by the client's lack of funds. My funds were tight, but I knew I wanted the best and darnit, she's the best.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006

This dentist has dollar signs in her eyes! If you don't "have the money" she doesn't "have the interest or the time". Skilled practitioner but a transparent money-grubber.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005